Awkward Wedding moment..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went to a wedding, the bride and groom read a poem they wrote for each other after the ceremonies. In front of a group of family onlookers the bride said

"I fell in love with your family, especially my brother in law, fortunately for me he was married. Then you walked in & discovered you are single & part of his family"

(then the bride & brother in law locked eyes of google-ly)

The awkwardness in the air was suffocating. Everybody ran their mouth to drink the tea in fine china cups!

1595443074993.png

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
I went to a wedding, the bride and groom read a poem they wrote for each other after the ceremonies. In front of a group of family onlookers the bride said

"I fell in love with your family, especially my brother in law, fortunately for me he was married. Then you walked in & discovered you are single & part of his family"

The awkwardness in the air was suffocating. Everybody ran their mouth to drink the tea in fine china cups!

View attachment 133228
1595444020487.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

View attachment 133228
such levels of cringe should be banned :tacky::tacky::stressed:

View attachment 133228
Must be nice to be settled for loool

Trending