Awkward situation

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Im in a really awkward situation atm, my best friend use to talk this guy who wanted to get to know her and they use to have daily convos, during their talking stage she found out he was also talking to another girl in the same city. He was cheating on her with my best friend. Anyway the other girl has a sister that hangs with me and my best friend we formed clique, and its become so awkward cause we know she is only with us to find information about which guys were talking to and is possibly a spy for her sister, too see if she is talking to that guy. My friend stopped talking to the guy immediately & told him she is not interested. The problem is we oneday saw the other girl and she gave us the dirtiest look ever. It was so disgusting. We could sense she knew the guy was cheating on her with my friend. The News is the guy is getting married to that girl next month, we have heard it circulating the community. Now the thing is the sister is hiding the other sisters wedding, which is strange because she hangs with us literally all the time, and has not brought it up but every other person knows. My best friend told me this girl is fake, she not a real friend.
We are confused about her mission being with us, we have only known her for a year and she was the one who keeped coming to us.
Anyway my dumb ass put myself in a stupid situation, on eid i meet with the other girl and saw her sister with the guy from afar and I acted dumb and asked the sister if the guy with her sister is her older bro and she said no its her fiance, and i proceed to ask “oh are they getting married soon” and she says “yeah ” and during the day she was like on her sisters wedding she wants her and me to get henna done, pretty much she has invited me to the wedding.
I told this to my friend and she got angry i asked those questions and that i betrayed her.

i told her i wont go to the wedding for her sake.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING huuno i think u NEED to stick to your mod admin services here in Somali spot

1621266976571.png

Trending

Latest posts