Somaliland Pictures & Videos

Well it isn't exactly the Ritz but for SL standards it's rather charming. ..

We're getting less tacky with design in general which is a plus. ..

Keep things aesthetically simple..

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Saaxil is so underappreciated.

I watched this video not too long ago. Learnt some interesting stuff about the degaan.

:rejoice:

1608379163504.png

1608378921383.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Most of the north is a lot more gorgeous than people think. Here are some images of Sanaag, Bari & Mudug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most qurbo Somalis have no idea how beautiful of a country they're missing out on. There are even more beautiful pictures I could share. Tis the dream to go back there and build myself a lovely homestead where I can live out my days in peace with the familia and among the precious animals our ancestors have kept for generations plus some others I have a special fondness for myself.

:banderas:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Most of the north is a lot more gorgeous than people think. Here are some images of Sanaag, Bari & Mudug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most qurbo Somalis have no idea how beautiful of a country they're missing out on. There are even more beautiful pictures I could share. Tis the dream to go back there and build myself a lovely homestead where I can live out my days in peace with the familia and among the precious animals our ancestors have kept for generations plus some others I have a special fondness for myself.

:banderas:
Goals inshallah I can’t wait to go back home but the north is much more greener than I expected. Pleasantly surprised wallahi

Trending

Latest posts