Automatic Brick Making Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
this caught my eye. cant be more then $700k. you think it'll be profitable back home?
here's a video, and more information, if your looking too setup shop in your regions.

BM350-LAYOUT.jpg

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
This is awesome. Go for it. As your production scales up, you can bring down the cost of brick production and also eliminate redundancy from manual shops. Imagine investing this in any region in Somalia and DDSI, :lawd:. You just gave me an idea. When I become rich I will open a foundation in your name.

This is awesome. Go for it. As your production scales up, you can bring down the cost of brick production and also eliminate redundancy from manual shops. Imagine investing this in any region in Somalia and DDSI, :lawd:. You just gave me an idea. When I become rich I will open a foundation in your name.

insha'allah brother, i still got a long way too go. 700k is an estimated guess just for the machine. shipping the equipment is expensive plus buying land and construction cost/labour. i'm looking at close too 2million :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts