Author of "The Isaaqs: Somalia's Troublesome Child" becomes Somaliland's head of mission to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
When @Saalax Bidaar said Somaliland has become an enemy to free thinking Isaaqs everywhere he was not wrong. SNM must be rolling in their graves right now when we have Garacbursi stooges like Bashir Goth who have been given government positions.

Nothing I despise more than PC Iiidoors like @SirLancelLord who would booty clap and bribe anyone willing to parrot the secessionist message for a quick buck but unfortunately those are the morons we have in charge right now.

If this appointment is true this bastard Bixi just made an enemy out of me. This may be the straw that broke the camels back.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It was a never about seeking independence when will the average joe from SL wake up ictiraaf movement is a scam

waraabe

Your superior
Nothing to see here, it’s a pacified colonial subject... just like cali bille and the countless other subjects

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
When @Saalax Bidaar said Somaliland has become an enemy to free thinking Isaaqs everywhere he was not wrong. SNM must be rolling in their graves right now when we have Garacbursi stooges like Bashir Goth who have been given government positions.

Nothing I despise more than PC Iiidoors like @SirLancelLord who would booty clap and bribe anyone willing to parrot the secessionist message for a quick buck but unfortunately those are the morons we have in charge right now.

If this appointment is true this bastard Bixi just made an enemy out of me. This may be the straw that broke the camels back.
:dwill:

Bal ka waraan Cumar! Meesha aan usoo dhimanay waxaa hadyad looga dhigay dadkii cadawga ahaa. Listen to the Ifiso SNM veteran on Xasuus reeb program. He said all the SNM vets are all suffering. And here Siyaad Barre regime sympathizers are adorned with positions

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

STFU, of you think I support this move... Somaliland is greater than any politician or party we're currently under siege by external powers and internal incompetence.

Somaliland is a work in progress where the road the accountable democracy is long and treacherous but we're on the road and that's all that matters .The incompentecy of stone in this administration will die out soon. Then we the new generation can create a Republic of Somaliland for all those indegionous and those arriving were they can be free to do whatever they like in safety while protecting its integrity and creating a legacy

:dwill:

Bal ka waraan Cumar! Meesha aan usoo dhimanay waxaa hadyad looga dhigay dadkii cadawga ahaa. Listen to the Ifiso SNM veteran on Xasuus reeb program. He said all the SNM vets are all suffering. And here Siyaad Barre regime sympathizers are adorned with positions
Somaliland umaad soo dhiman ee adoon xoriyad Raadinaya a yaad ahayd mareexaan a yaa ku adoon sanaayay. Evedency "Somali National Movement"Why you have That name instead of Somaliland national movement. Somaliland born 18 may 1991 with agreement between N. Somali Clans.

Spot Admin do not be unfair the guy waraabe insulted us. why you deleting my post.Im protesting

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Guban View: Blatant Somalia apologist, Bashir Goth, wrong choice for Somaliland’s representative in Washington DC
Goth is a blatant Somalia apologist and a part of the blame Somaliland first crowd. On his writings, he blames Somaliland, especially the Isaaq clan everything that went wrong on the Somali peninsula for the last three centuries. He started blaming the Isaaq clan for the defeat of Dervish movement against the British Empire in Northern Somalia, led by the first Somali terrorist and dictator, Sayid Abdulle, during the early 20th century. He blames the Isaaq for the disunity of the Somali people. Goth did not blame the Somali despot and the warlords who destroyed the Somali state. Instead, he blamed the Somali National Movement (SNM) on waging war against the vile and corrupt regime of Siad Barre. He blames Somaliland on the clan driven violence, corruption and the culture of predation that have prevailed in Mogadishu. He even now complains about Somaliland’s military campaign to secure its borders and to keep its people safe.
:leon:
He sounds like a pretty swell guy.
His appointment would make Somaliland a laughing stock, and would give comfort to Somaliland’s haters and give them ammunition to use against us.
:stevej:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
STFU, of you think I support this move... Somaliland is greater than any politician or party we're currently under siege by external powers and internal incompetence.

Somaliland is a work in progress where the road the accountable democracy is long and treacherous but we're on the road and that's all that matters .The incompentecy of stone in this administration will die out soon. Then we the new generation can create a Republic of Somaliland for all those indegionous and those arriving were they can be free to do whatever they like in safety while protecting its integrity and creating a legacy

Young bro let me save your the heart ache and disappointment. Somaliland is not a country, never will be. The sooner you realize the better it will be.

I know you are very optimistic but SL politicians have their own mindset. After 27 years of nonsense, they know and international community knows Sl isn’t worthy of being recognized. The only ones who don’t are people naive enough to be dubbed
Somaliland umaad soo dhiman ee adoon xoriyad Raadinaya a yaad ahayd mareexaan a yaa ku adoon sanaayay. Evedency "Somali National Movement"Why you have That name instead of Somaliland national movement. Somaliland born 18 may 1991 with agreement between N. Somali Clans.

Somaliland hadaan usoo dhiman hadaa ma hooyada ba dhuuso ku xoraysay?

SNM wasn’t fighting for independence but to overthrow the regime. The Independence was decided during the Burco conference after the SNM had fall out with other rebels in the country

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Goth suffers from classic Langaab syndrome. It's understandable given his people were conquered in a mere matter of hours when the regime fell in 1991.

You will never see a Darood obsessed with Isaaq as he is despite all the bad blood between those 2 clans.
whats his clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending