AUSTRALIAN police shot dead a Faarax. Family says “he was mentally ill”. Police say “he was a known jihadist-wanna-be”. You decide

it emerged that two elderly people were killed in the vicinity of his demise.

He was troubled one way or another.

He booked a one way to Somalia, that’s a give away.
White lies sxb i dont believe a word these people say. These are the same people raping immigrant kids in detention centers, the same people that removed thousands of native children from their parents and placed them with white people were they suffered abuse and rape. Clearly its a matter of "im white and i say so". I need a bodycam video or else i wont believe it.

He tried to go to somalia to blow himself up to kill dozens of innocents and set us back another few years, good riddance

@Grigori Rasputin is pissed off he got stopped, he would have loved to make another thread about Xamar's 'favourite pastime'

Repeating "im different", "im not like that" or "i dont even hang with mooslems😅" wont make them like you. You will always be a foreigner to them, people get to the west and all of a sudden think "they belong there". You are only brought by the elite in order to be used against the white people as a buffer. Ask yourself why would a group of people that hate you, bomb your countries, badmouth you in the media, take in thousands of ya'll, do you think its about compassion😅

He tried to go to somalia to blow himself up to kill dozens of innocents and set us back another few years, good riddance

@Grigori Rasputin is pissed off he got stopped, he would have loved to make another thread about Xamar's 'favourite pastime'
How do you know that? I've read that he tried to go to Somalia ages ago, they tried to charge him for trying to join shabab, but they didnt have evidence for it. And they have been harassing that kid ever since.

Yet another proof Somalis are vulnerable to mental disorders. Even in Australia where it is the end of the world, no drugs, they go crazy. But Australia is racist no doubt. Had he been a white mental patient, they would not shoot him.

Basra, its not a race issue.

How do you know that? I've read that he tried to go to Somalia ages ago, they tried to charge him for trying to join shabab, but they didnt have evidence for it. And they have been harassing that kid ever since.
I know your type. You think every somali that is arrested or killed by police is innocent. If you were a xalimo you would have been a full blown sjw blm activist. I hope you're getting monitored by the intelligence agencies where you live you fucking terrorist sympathiser.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Breaking news: Minneapolis cop told Somali American teens he was proud U.S. troops killed ‘you folk’ in Mogadishu.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This story dosen't make any sense.

His family wanted to help him by sending him to Somalia I believe, because he was not mentally ok. They knew it.

Secondly, they actually had no proof he was joining any group.They could easily access his phone in many other ways.

Australia has dumb laws, WTH you get fined for not giving them access to your phone.

This story is bullcraaaaap.

I know your type. You think every somali that is arrested or killed by police is innocent. If you were a xalimo you would have been a full blown sjw blm activist. I hope you're getting monitored by the intelligence agencies where you live you fucking terrorist sympathiser.
Learn to read and stop being slow waryaa,what are you even talking about😅😅and i symphathise with every Somali. They need rehabilitation and love, just like those white people u bootyclaping for treat there own😅naahedheh i believe in ethnic nationalism, stop making bullshit up about people you don't know you pedophile!

Trending