AUSTRALIAN GEELJIRES surpassing qasaaro GEELJIRES N CANADA! frm stealing frm charity to this now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they trying to kill a child on Snapchat

Her address has been found

They probably received the same type of torture when they were babies. Suffocated to the point half their brains stopped working.

Absolute scum, hope the kid doesn't end up with a gaal family.

Raaah, how are they playing with the baby's life if as if she's a toy?! Sad world. I hope they are disciplined and the baby goes to a good Somali family. Amiin.

Raaah, how are they playing with the baby's life if as if she's a toy?! Sad world. I hope they are disciplined and the baby goes to a good Somali family. Amiin.

Cinina

Why only a Somali family? The problem is most Somali families in Australia have large families and that disqualifies them from adoption or foster parenting. I should adopt that little girl and raise her by myself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am just a messenger, I don't enjoy this but this type of Xoolos must brought to justice and punished severally.

I don't wanna hear their mother saying " caruur yar yar bey ahaayeen oo Ilma iska dhalay, wey la ciyaarayaan":camby:

Ive seen the snap and they are not the parents If anything they are the siblings who were supposed to babysit snd instead torture the kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending