Australian don't want White South Africans as refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Ironically, white Australians stole the land from Aboriginals themselves. There is no difference between them and South African whites/Boers.

They would be more useful for Australia than these other immigrants, that's for sure.
And they have similar beliefs, look and lifestyle. They'd fit in quite well.

If I had a country I wouldn't want to bring in too many Somali refugees. I'd prioritize Somalis with degrees and upper class as immigrants maybe but I'd still limit it tbh.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

If I had a country I wouldn't want to bring in too many Somali refugees. I'd prioritize Somalis with degrees and upper class as immigrants maybe but I'd still limit it tbh.

The South Sudanese are currently going on a crime spree over there. It's interesting how these western countries never learn. Bring in too many third world people and you'll get third world problems. :hillarybiz:

World

VIP
The South Sudanese are currently going on a crime spree over there. It's interesting how these western countries never learn. Bring in too many third world people and you'll get third world problems. :hillarybiz:
So what? What’s your problem dude. White Australians committed genocide and stole the land for themselves. They have the second highest rate of skin cancer, second to New Zealand(where whites also committed genocide and took the land for themselves). The land belongs to South Sudanese people more than whites.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So what? What’s your problem dude. White Australians committed genocide and stole the land for themselves. They have the second highest rate of skin cancer, second to New Zealand(where whites also committed genocide and took the land for themselves). This land doesn’t belong to them either.

Sure it does. They conquered it, so it's theirs. Kenya could conquer Somalia tomorrow and it would theirs too. That's how it is.

World

VIP
really :ohhh: Maybe once upon a time but not now.

I think Aussies are more open minded. The boers are closed off and xenophobic. Most still wish for apartheid.
Stupid logic.

92 % of the 25 million Australians are white. Why do they need to be racist?

I've heard that for some reason white people in general barring reddit don't care for white SA too much. I'm not sure why, maybe because of the nuclear weapons and having ties with hostile countries, or maybe because they didn't 'correctly' colonize like other white settlements that wiped out indigenous people making themselves the majority, I don't think its necessarily just the colonizing since lots of people did that

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Refugees are conquering white majority areas too. Deal with it. It’s a demographic battle.

Lol, i never said i cared on a personal level. I said it's interesting how they never learn. You'd think they would have by now with all the imported crime in their countries.

Boo!

You can bring in middle class third world folks though, indians, nigerian and asian canadians are brought as skilled immigration & they're doing quite well for themselves.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You can bring in middle class third world folks though, indians, nigerian and asian canadians are brought as skilled immigration & they're doing quite well for themselves.

That only hurts the home countries of those type of immigrants. It's called a brain drain. Watch this video.

Stupid logic.

92 % of the 25 million Australians are white. Why do they need to be racist?
I don't know their history too well.

All whites that colonize are genocidial its just some are more efficient than others. So saying white aussies are worse, idk, it might just be that they were more efficient.

Last edited:
dogma white es. They know nothing of them. Some boers came back to holland I have met them very nice people. And I have been to south africa you cant live with those bandus. they are the worst type of bandus, The coloureds are nice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.