Australia Cricket Team Cheat. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

At least he tried, no point losing constantly lol, he shouldn't beat himself about it he knows what the other option was, continue the losing streak. Brave bloke, he tried to survive far better then the losers who are content to keep playing to lose. But from what I can see just a quick glance, he should've of used a camouflage colour and tested it before-hand with a smart phone with a friend to see if it can be seen.

That's a just quick glance probably other areas he could've worked on, that yellow color just sticks out bad. He should've of chosen a color that resembles the conditions he was at, thinking further he should've of done at a huddle time and called in his captain and other team mates acting like their talking tactics and rubbed it. I think I could get away with it and that's just two minutes thinking about it.

These guys should contract out and find a good cheater who knows how to cheat and has a track record for it to give them advice, if I was a coach i'd be looking at that definitely.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I dont understand a damn thing about this sport

Me too I don't understand it either, it's just the cheating that got my attention. I respect cheaters especially if the desired result they seek isn't being achieved, why not cheat? it sure beats the previous dead path.

I just learned through self-discovery of myself, that morals and values are garbage and it's society that teaches you this but real moral and values is something you need to discover yourself as you experience life, because if you can sleep nicely at night or it's not on your conscious and have no regrets, that isn't your morals that's society crap brain-washing. I can see the purpose of it though, as it would be nasty having a world with no morality, but my suggestion to you is, know how to play within it but also know when to ditch it, if it isn't providing the desired result in your life.

We all play by the rules in life and not many people have much to show for it but anger, frustration,constant fighting, breakdowns, and all the shit you see in life because deep down they don't believe in them but their FORCING themselves to follow it lol hence it leaves a huge emptiness in their soul and they start to lash out and you see all that negative effects in society and the way it is. I am just sad for the cricket bloke that he got caught, not what he actually did. I know nowadays what my grandmother taught me, it makes sense to me now but I never understood it back then. She would say 'gaalo ayaa horistagaysa, illahi ma horistagaysid' it's true, who cares if society sentences you but your not sentenced in front of god. I am not lying to god, im not harming god, I am simply doing what I have to do survive and I can stand before god and say this with full confidence. That's why I respect those serial killers who dont cry on tv, no remorse, I would be similar not a single tear in my eye if I decide to do something cause I know I am not standing before god. I would only use emotions and tears if their is desired result I seek from it and if it's of benefit to me but honestly if there is no benefit from it, nope. Let's be honest at the end of the day it's you and only you that matters if u feel no problem, it dont matter what the other guy thinks.

I just noticed the people who do cheat, forget one key part!!! What their gonna do when caught, you need to prepare for that also, limit the damage where it can be limited. For example, he shouldn't of got the other guy busted if he could avoid it, it's better one person then two going down. I would also prepare where the scenarios can go and what answers I can prepare for each and where each answer can lead. I mean that guy who did the cheating was very unprepared from what I can see.

The rules in cricket from what I heard is you can use cloth to polish the ball, he could've of hidden it in there. The guy seemed like an amateur wallahi.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here he is crying. Maybe it's for show who knows cause that looks like 'forced' crying, not a single tear is showing!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What happens to the ball after the tampering? move faster?

I don't know exactly but apparently it reverses better in mid-air cause you tampered with one side giving it less weight or something like that. I am not sure though but they say it allows the ball to reverse spin in mid air tricking the batsman when to hit because he won't know when it hits the ground.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is more from him answering press questions. No tears notice.

I would hide some tear drops in one hand clenched into a fist on the table to hide it from the sight of the cameras and then hide the tear drop in the clenched hand and rub myself with my hand and act like im rubbing myself thru stress and anxiety, while slightly opening the tear drop nossle and squirting around the bottom of the eyes. Of course i wud try this with someone I trust or in the mirror before hand to ensure it cant be seen and the desired result looking like tears.

Then I wud prepare for an answer if I get busted also and say I needed it cause I couldnt sleep all last nite because I was so devastated by the events in south africa, so they will assume I just was clearing my eyes before the press conference from lack of sleep. Just total bullshit, test, test ,test and prepare for being busted and how to get out of it. I do that for everything nowadays if there is a need or result I need.

I think a picture explains it better then words. I would do this, clenching the first and opening a little hole in the hand and have the nossle of the tear drop lodged there and squirting as I go rubbing my face lol

https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/800px_COLOURBOX4951183.jpg

Mother nature has no laws, study animals and u will see the REALITY. We are no different in reality

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would even wear a hat to a test from now-on and have little cue cards underneath the cap and plan the best angle from the teacher view if it's back or front or middle rows, I doubt they look under the caps those testing environments. I learned a-lot when I was 30 and travelled the world, there is no rules to life, just survive. I saw a 10 year old poor boy, I will never forget the impression he left on me and was on my mind the whole time I was there and even when I returned back home, it changed my whole life perspective. It was only sitting and talking to him for 30 minutes that kid changed my whole life and views of the world. Hence I always urge people to travel, you start to learn what really life is and there is no rules absolutely none. I won't share what he said but put it this way, the kid was way beyond his time, he just was in the wrong location.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Australia Coach Resigns. Hard to tell with this guy cry attempt. Looks genuine though, tears working up in the eyes.

Australia Coach Resigns. Hard to tell with this guy cry attempt. Looks genuine though, tears working up in the eyes.

You’re quite good at reading people’s emotions
It’s quite sad
They could’ve down well without the tampering
They’ve let down the cricket loving ozzies

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re quite at reading people’s emotions
It’s quite sad
They could’ve down well without the tampering
They’ve let down the cricket loving ozzies

If you don't know how to read people, you will say stuff that will put them off and you won't be able to achieve your agenda. I infact am learning the 16 different profiles of human beings in the future and how to figure out which one I am talking too and adapt to their personality. Why you think Somalis are failing in the west? you are not adapting to people and fighting them and your results are poverty and welfare, not a great result, you keep heading down that path if you want. I sure aint!!!

At the end of the day you can know everything in the world and be einstein but it all comes down to can you click with someone and that highly depends on how well you read them, analyze their profile, and adapt your behaviors to mirror them and through that achieve what you want like a job, promotion, information on something like other companies, political things, even household chores, anything really. It comes down to how well you connect and adapt, if you show hostility and argument with people, they will run from you if you reassure them of their views and even 'contribute' towards it with new ideas, you 1. confirm their views...2. you tell them what they didnt know about their own views reassuring t hem further and them thinking they can learn from you not to be you but to re-enforce their crazy views. They see you as someone they can connect too plus learn from to boost up their knowledge on their wacky views and humans love that.

So I go to wahabi rooms and reinforce their views and teach them what they didn't know about wahabism and extremism and the benefit. I do the same with moderates and their views, liberals, conservatives, you name it. Connect is the goal and then KNOW more about their view then themselves so u feed them knowledge how RIGHT THEY WERE ALL ALONG about their views and then slam get what u want from the prick.

The only time I am real is around self help things and issues, beyond that I really don't argue anymore with people across those things in real life. I do online but only to weed out what info I dont know about their position to add to my arsenal of knowledge in the future when I need it to connect with someone who holds those views.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Idil-Beydaan a good idea to start with is. If your in Asia/Africa and generally poorer countries talk money as that is what is missing in their life, everything must be centered around that as people grave what they don't have. In the west it's a bit more complex and depends on the industry your in. General rule talk conservative in banking sector, agriculture, natural resources, technical trade areas basically if it has 'hand' or money component to it, you can assume a fuckin conservative and you talk in their mind-set. If it's science, academia, technology, medicine, research or any area where there is 'thinking' involved this opens their mind up as thinking requires an open mind, talk liberal. That's just a general rule and people can be mixed up across hand n mind sectors in the west but it's a fairly safe rule.

I assume it's because as you work with your hands, thinking isn't really needed hence the mind shuts down and it's repetitive day in and day out and doing things that are not conventional isn't welcome in that environment, hence the attitude becomes very conservative or heads towards that way anyways. Govt is a shared space though, you got both conservatives and liberals at the top end of spectrum but it's a very liberal lower base, so even in there be highly liberal untill you head towards the top and re-scan the environment which will depend on the govt in charge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts