AussieHust, Apollo, abdalla, basra and all y’all SOO GALA! HELPPPP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
inshalah it should save me a lot

FB424140-656D-4DBB-8F66-DFEB7E58063E.jpeg

Every morning, while on a mad dash, I buy a quick muffin egg turkey sausage sandwich from this Dunkin Donuts on my way to work (yes I work :trumpsmirk:) but I’m getting fed up y’all. I mean a coffee with the sandwich runs me dam $7

So I bought that muffin egg maker

It’s pretty quick to make

I can even add spinach or cabbage or kale

I have high hopes I’ll quit buying from these cafe shops in the morning while I’m rushing like a madman

Have I made the right investment or I am frugal ? :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sausage is haram. What are you doing sxb. Your a lazy strip club security guard. I wouldn’t see why you need to rush to work.fix your sleep schedule sxb and stop eating sausage

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sausage is haram. What are you doing sxb. Your a lazy strip club security guard. I wouldn’t see why you need to rush to work.fix your sleep schedule sxb and stop eating sausage

You’re a despot totalitarian vagabond!

Turkey sausage ain’t no Haram

Besides I bought one today from Kroger, an organic one with no artificial preservatives, no antibiotics, no hormones

Laxoox is my favorite I eat it like one week every year it is too much work to wait a day to cook it after you make it. Malawah on other hand is easiest I make it fast with my hand. I take big bowl add two eggs, I add a lot of sugar, I grab milk put on the side scoop flour add enough of it. Use my hand add the milk squash for about one to two minutes once it simmers I cook three or four sometimes and put the rest in the fridge. I eat with Somali fried eggs and tea most night and morning. If you going make malawah make a lot after you cook some for yourself put the rest in the fridge cook from it later and you wouldn’t to start from scratch. My malawah lasts me about 3 to 4 days cooking from It my breakfast and dinner.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Laxoox is my favorite I eat it like one week every year it is too much work to wait a day to cook it after you make it. Malawah on other hand is easiest I make it fast with my hand. I take big bowl add two eggs, I add a lot of sugar, I grab milk put on the side scoop flour add enough of it. Use my hand add the milk squash for about one to two minutes once it simmers I cook three or four sometimes and put the rest in the fridge. I eat with Somali fried eggs and tea most night and morning. If you going make malawah make a lot after you cook some for yourself put the rest in the fridge cook from it later and you wouldn’t to start from scratch. My malawah lasts me about 3 to 4 days cooking from It my breakfast and dinner.

Let me guess, you’re a naag!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You'll save a lot of money in the long run. That morning coffee and muffin/bagel really adds up.

Let me guess, you’re a naag!
No I’m a man walahi. It’s smart to know how to cook If I ever have dispute with my future wife and she says I’m not gonna cook for you, I’ll say cool and cook my own food without it negatively effecting me.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
inshalah it should save me a lot

View attachment 49174

Every morning, while on a mad dash, I buy a quick muffin egg turkey sausage sandwich from this Dunkin Donuts on my way to work (yes I work :trumpsmirk:) but I’m getting fed up y’all. I mean a coffee with the sandwich runs me dam $7

So I bought that muffin egg maker

It’s pretty quick to make

I can even add spinach or cabbage or kale

I have high hopes I’ll quit buying from these cafe shops in the morning while I’m rushing like a madman

Have I made the right investment or I am frugal ? :kodaksmiley:

Yes u have dear. And I am proud of you making a good investment. Mashalaah

Status
Not open for further replies.