AUN to NASA's Cassini spacecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know this isn't a farax vs xalimo thread so naturally, I'm not expecting any traffic here :axvmm9o:

You guys have probably heard the news already but after a 20-year space exploration journey, NASA is saying farewell to the spacecraft they launched in '97 to orbit Saturn and collect a shit ton of info on its rings/moons, along with other tasks.

On September 15th (today!), it was expected to plunge right into the gas giant. You can read more here: https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

I just wanted to share some of the best and most mesmerizing photos taken by the spacecraft. Enjoy!

5868_IMG004868.jpg

7573_PIA20513_full.jpg

5804_PIA14944.jpg

23_IMG002314.jpg

7729_PIA21342_800w.jpg

PIA21436.jpg
(This one's actually of Pan, one of Saturn's moons).

We don't deserve this place :liberaltears:

Wow I didn't expect this thread to flop so hard. Curse you sspotters for being so one dimensional and short sighted :mahubowtf: I'll be here when y'all learn to outgrow your blm, "" phase :farole:

Why can't they just return it
Why would you edit your comment after I liked it? :mahubowtf:

I'm not sure what the nitty gritty details are besides the fact that it was almost out of fuel.
Other than that, they believe this would be the safest way to dispose of the spacecraft someplace where it can't harm us/future areas of interest (e.g. Saturn's moons and rings). Since it's dived right into the planet, it should've acted like a meteor in high speed :z1banet:.

There's a veryy slim chance that Saturn could support life that could be harmed by Cassini's crash thus making it a good waste area.

I'm not sure what the nitty gritty details are besides the fact that it was almost out of fuel.
Other than that, they believe this would be the safest way to dispose of the spacecraft someplace where it can't harm us/future areas of interest (e.g. Saturn's moons and rings). Since it's dived right into the planet, it should've acted like a meteor in high speed :z1banet:.

There's a veryy slim chance that Saturn could support life that could be harmed by Cassini's crash thus making it a good waste area.

I don't believe them zerezuuses

Which other moons on Saturn can support carbon based life?The floor of Enceladuss ocean may harbour life , due to ice barriers plus geysers.Our best be the I believe in the solar system is Europa.

Which other moons on Saturn can support carbon based life?The floor of Enceladuss ocean may harbour life , due to ice barriers plus geysers.Our best be the I believe in the solar system is Europa.
Scientists think it's still a bit early to tell. but your guesses hold some truth; there is some talk about Europa once being eerily similar to our home planet at some point in time while fascinating hydrothermal activities are unfolding on the floor of Enceladuss ocean as you just mentioned (I believe evolutionary biologists claim that's where some of the earliest life on earth was identified). More research & exploration is badly needed to confirm past and potential habitability.

We're living in interesting times :cool:
You're free to correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't skimmed through my readings for a minute :wow:

Scientists think it's still a bit early to tell. but your guesses hold some truth; there is some talk about Europa once being eerily similar to our home planet at some point in time while fascinating hydrothermal activities are unfolding on the floor of Enceladuss ocean as you just mentioned (I believe evolutionary biologists claim that's where some of the earliest life on earth was identified). More research & exploration is badly needed to confirm past and potential habitability.

We're living in interesting times :cool:
You're free to correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't skimmed through my readings for a minute :wow:
Wow, thx for the information. I expect there to be basic life on saturns moon. Species in the micro level due to larger animals needing a more "life friendly " environment. Europa might be a bit different, we should send a drilling expedition to detect life. Personally I would hope we can grasp the tech of nano bots as that would greatly increase the speed at which we explore planets.

Wow, thx for the information. I expect there to be basic life on saturns moon. Species in the micro level due to larger animals needing a more "life friendly " environment. Europa might be a bit different, we should send a drilling expedition to detect life. Personally I would hope we can grasp the tech of nano bots as that would greatly increase the speed at which we explore planets.
My pleasure:win: For once, it's great discussing something greater than the recycled topics posted here :vqbuyv0:
Time and technology are the biggest aid we can count on especially at the rate in which we're trashing this planet :wow: we need a new home

My pleasure:win: For once, it's great discussing something greater than the recycled topics posted here :vqbuyv0:
Time and technology are the biggest aid we can count on especially at the rate in which we're trashing this planet :wow: we need a new home
Ahah imagine Somali colonisers on Another planet
:lolbron:
Climate change will simply kill a lot of us , however as it kills more of us there is less climate change hence reaching an "asymptote". Just live in the country side . Away from the coast

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What do you expect from low IQ xoolos. If it ain't qabil or gender then there's no traffic. A sadder day will be the day Voyager dies :mjcry:

Now I know this isn't a farax vs xalimo thread so naturally, I'm not expecting any traffic here :axvmm9o:

You guys have probably heard the news already but after a 20-year space exploration journey, NASA is saying farewell to the spacecraft they launched in '97 to orbit Saturn and collect a shit ton of info on its rings/moons, along with other tasks.

On September 15th (today!), it was expected to plunge right into the gas giant. You can read more here: https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

I just wanted to share some of the best and most mesmerizing photos taken by the spacecraft. Enjoy!erve this place :liberaltears:

Why do you belief these things? is it because it comes out of the mouth of the known liars @ NASA and it's supported by the mainstream media all run and operated by the same cabals ?

I see nothing more then CGI images in Photoshop, they even admit this on their own website, do you actually belief these are real images? really? are you that naive my honourable friend?

Is there an inquisitive bone in you ? once upon a time I used to belief in all these bull crap as well, I even watched a whole documentary on this stuff until my natural predisposition simply had doubts until I came across the alternative buried flat earth science and it's many distinguished scientists that actually have gone out doing experiments rather then fart out some theories that cannot be proven in any experiment.

Sagnac experiment proofing stationary earth, Sagnac experiment proofing the existence of the Ether, Samuel Rowbatham Bedford canal experiment disproving curvature, Nicholson Morley experiment destroying the Galilean Newtonian satanic myth proofing motionless earth just as we observe etc.

I urge you to look at this with an open mind, it's the greatest deception ever cast on humanity, they tried this with the ancient people but they never bought it, this deception is greater then the 9/11 official story and equally farcical supposed moon landing etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending