ATTENTION SOMALI K-POP STANS! SOUTH KOREAN CANDIDATE WHOS PLATFORM RAN ON ANTI-WOMEN ANTI-LBGT AND ANTI-EQUALITY WON THE PRESIDENCY!

I don't agree with any of this, below:

South Korea's likely new President, Yoon Suk-yeol, believes:
-The work week should be 120 hours, not 52
-Food safety standards should be eliminated because "poor people should be allowed to eat substandard food for lower prices"
-There should be no legal minimum wage

RIP to South Korean plebs! I have no idea why any pleb would vote for a candidate like this.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Anti-lgbt? Lmao both parties are anti-lgbt. They acting like both candidates wouldn’t have been called homophobic.

as foreigners, foreigners don’t have anti-discriminatory laws. Actually nobody does. Absolutely zero discrimination laws in korea. If a korean beats you up, and you try to defend yourself. They’ll charge you ane deport you.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

-Food safety standards should be eliminated because "poor people should be allowed to eat substandard food for lower prices"

RIP to South Korean plebs! I have no idea why any pleb would vote for a candidate like this.
He wants people to work 120 hours???????? That’s over 17 hours every day. No breaks. No weekends
:mindblown:

He wants people to work 120 hours???????? That’s over 17 hours every day. No breaks. No weekends
:mindblown:
Just look at the plebs willingly signing up to possibly die in Ukraine. Now you have South Korean plebs willing to be worked like slaves. Plebs don't seem to care about self preservation. Ideology means more to them!

Last edited:

52 hours is already too much. These indhoyar lives to work

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Capitalist plebeians are an interesting lot. They do not see themselves as plebeians but merely as temporarily humiliated patricians.

💀

What the f*ck did they expect? The last pro-feminist president they had was in a fucking cult called the '8 Goddesses'. A literal shadow goverment of women controlled the country :mjlol:
There was bound to be some sort of a blacklash at some point lol

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What the f*ck did they expect? The last pro-feminist president they had was in a fucking cult called the '8 Goddesses'. A literal shadow goverment of women controlled the country :mjlol:
There was bound to be some sort of a blacklash at some point lol
Not really. Conservatives were on Park Geun-hyes side. She was a conservative. They believe she was unfairly ousted. She was by no means a feminist. Lol, conservatives voting in a feminist
:mjlaugh:
Read this:
South Korean politics has seen a "deepening division" in recent years, with elections more focused on party rivalry than policy, analyst Yoo Jung-hoon told AFP.

"Many conservatives still hold a grudge over the impeachment of Park Geun-hye," he said.

Yoon is appealing to these disgruntled voters, offering a chance at "revenge" for Park's ousting -- even going so far as to threaten to investigate Moon for unspecified "irregularities".

"We should do it," Yoon said last month, referring to prosecuting Moon and his administration.

Yoon Suk-Yeol, is the man that just got elected.

Not really. Conservatives were on Park Geun-hyes side. She was a conservative. They believe she was unfairly ousted. She was by no means a feminist. Lol, conservatives voting in a feminist
:mjlaugh:
Read this:
South Korean politics has seen a "deepening division" in recent years, with elections more focused on party rivalry than policy, analyst Yoo Jung-hoon told AFP.

"Many conservatives still hold a grudge over the impeachment of Park Geun-hye," he said.

Yoon is appealing to these disgruntled voters, offering a chance at "revenge" for Park's ousting -- even going so far as to threaten to investigate Moon for unspecified "irregularities".

"We should do it," Yoon said last month, referring to prosecuting Moon and his administration.

Yoon Suk-Yeol, is the man that just got elected.
That just makes the whole thing infinitely more hilarious wallahi :heh:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This country has a fertility rate of 1 child, maybe even lower then that. In the future their population is going to halve and they will wither away back to irrelevancy. These indoyars want to be cunsuri, I will cheer when their nations crumble.

Trending