Attacked by a christian converter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Only time something like this happened to me was when I was waiting for classes to start during college years.

Some fella came by and handed me a leaflet, about Christ coming back so repent before the end etc etc.
I had half the mind to tell him I'm already on Isa(as)'s side,but it was too early in the morning for that kind of talk.

Wow. I never knew that. Are they going door to door like jehovah witness/mormons or do they just preach on the streets and just start convos with Randoms in hope they convert

A few go door to door. But 99% go to the streets and preach.

In London, they grab you in the street to go to prayer. You're in Texas so anyone who tries that over there gets their face smashed on the pavement. This is why you haven't seen this stuff going on. I recall the Muslims in Texas were afraid and paranoid kkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all let me just say; I am a hijabi so my faith is apparent to anyone who can see

Yesterday on campus. some boy came up to me and told me "Do you want to give up your life to Christ?"

I was like:......absolutely not

He then proceeded to force a conversation onto me by telling all the ways Islam does not make sense. I gave him a good debate that made him go back and fourth on his statements but, I was so disgusted because he kept asking if I would submit to Jesus.

I told him regardless of who is right, he can't walk around campus imposing his ideologies on people. He was like: I always seek consent. BUT I SAID NO AND YOU KEPT TALKING TO ME THO!! Guys if you are having a hard time understanding it well just think of it like a time you argued with someone and they never listened to your point or your side because their sole purpose is to have the last word aka keep talking until you are tired of how you've made no progress/ found no middle ground

Why do people go at such lengths to try to sway someone?

Yusra u r so dumb! The Jesus Tot wanted to kiss you, and you were too busy trying to find an escape route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending