ATMIS take over culusow security in villa somalia

Badbaado qaran, Al shabaab, PL, JL, Shisheeye and Hawiye macawisley. All of these groups were targeting Farmaajo during his six years in office, not once did AMISOM take control, not once did we relocate the capital. He wasn’t in his native city but he still had it under control, what’s up with these guys? They can let others rule but when they step into power they eat each other alive and run away from their homes :heh:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Badbaado qaran, Al shabaab, PL, JL, Shisheeye and Hawiye macawisley. All of these groups were targeting Farmaajo during his six years in office, not once did AMISOM take control, not once did we relocate the capital. He wasn’t in his native city but he still had it under control, what’s up with these guys? They can let others rule but when they step into power they eat each other alive and run away from their homes :heh:
That is result of moryaan rule, no police no security.

cow

VIP

They only care about looting and making money now we have hawiye mps accusing hawiye generals and high ranking soldiers of taking bribes from al shabaab to make bombings in mogadishu easier.

The fish rots from head first. And culusow is a corrupt thug.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They only care about looting and making money now we have hawiye mps accusing hawiye generals and high ranking soldiers of taking bribes from al shabaab to make bombings in mogadishu easier.

The fish rots from head first. And culusow is a corrupt thug.

When AY created federal police, Hawiya hated him, so they do the opposide. They hire anyone from their clan no matter of his background, ex-Alkabab to be head of the police.

Why Puntland safe cause we have law and order. In police hiring we check on his background.

South Somalia has no system. I surprise how they living there :francis: .

cow

VIP
When AY created federal police, Hawiya hated him, so they do the opposide. They hire anyone from their clan no matter of his background, ex-Alkabab to be head of the police.

Why Puntland safe cause we have law and order. In police hiring we check on his background.

South Somalia has no system. I surprise how they living there :francis: .

I think the difference is cultural, Majority of none hawiye people don't want to bomb their homes or to kill their people. Of course you will always find the exception to the rule.

But hawiye are so used to bloodshed that majority of them literally don't care if their brother is blown up. As long as he eats he doesn't care about the wider community.

Just the other day xawaadle basically held a party where dancing on top of al shabaab corpses.

This is not a normal behaviour. It speaks about their lack of humanity.

I guarantee you the same macawisley dancing on top of al shabaab bodies will tomorrow fill in the tuugnimo vacuum that al shabab will leave behind if defeated.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I think the difference is cultural, Majority of none hawiye people don't want to bomb their homes or to kill their people. Of course you will always find the exception to the rule.

But hawiye are so used to bloodshed that majority of them literally don't care if their brother is blown up. As long as he eats he doesn't care about the wider community.

Just the other day xawaadle basically held a party where dancing on top of al shabaab corpses.

This is not a normal behaviour. It speaks about their lack of humanity.

I guarantee you the same macawisley dancing on top of al shabaab bodies will tomorrow fill in the tuugnimo vacuum that al shabab will leave behind if defeated.
You are right, In Puntland we put those Alkabab in jail to collect all information from them. Later we put them in trial so every everyone knows them. In last kill them.

No wonder they hate our system and prefer Taleebaan style lool.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have now fully taken over president culusows security in villa somalia and are now currently searching and interviewing the SNA inside villa somalia.
0E606606-D734-4DA2-A982-E5A74FCA5871.jpeg

Xabiibul Malyuun indeed will be missed under his tenure after Oct 14 Zoobe event no major attack occured under his reign.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It means Shabaab has or could infiltrate HSM's security. It's better to fight Shabaab and take damage now than let them grow bigger so overall HSM policy is right, he just didn't prepare

Another thread that shows us that the opposition simply hates Hawiye, everything this gov does is an excuse to slander us. Victims
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
They don't even try to mask it up :pachah1: I just cant wait until south-central Somalia is cleansed of khawarij filth. I can bet anything these daroods still wont give credit

Puntland has a golden opportunity to host the country's federal authorities and in effect lead Somalia......no way kebab will control PL so take the lead guys

Trending

Latest posts