Athiests, secularists, and Agnostics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Someone actually told me the idea of a 'gaal' Somali girl is scary, bc god isn't holding her back (cheating)

Someone actually told me the idea of a 'gaal' Somali girl is scary, bc god isn't holding her back (cheating)
Islam forbids cheating obviously but that doesn't stop some people. It probably isn't as widespread tho.

VixR

Veritas
Islam forbids cheating obviously but that doesn't stop some people. It probably isn't as widespread tho.
That same month there was a scandal where this husband walked in on his wife

I've only heard/seen this happen a handful of times, especially FOBs it seems.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Some geeljires are just legit scared of somali gaalos like i did when i was a child. This somali christian lady tried to talk to us outside of the mosque but everyone was like "oh my god its the satanic lady everyone run" and i remember i was scared shitless thinking death is coming for me.

I've even seen some somalis commenting on somali gaalos fb videos saying that you can see their gaalnimo by how scary and ugly they look.

There was two cases I heard were the wives cheated with an ajnabi and walked away from their husbands :oh6b81q:

VixR

Veritas
There was two cases I heard were the wives cheated with an ajnabi and walked away from their husbands :oh6b81q:
Shit do u live where I live.

The most rachet stories involve secret wives and out of state truckers, and there's the odd shotgun, or girl who mysteriously disappears to go deliver out of state

Last edited:

The most rachet stories involve secret wives and out of state truckers, and there's the odd shotgun, or girl who mysteriously disappears to go deliver out of state

Somalis have been having sex outside of marriage ...you know how many stories I heard of people back home claiming they secretly married ...only during their pregnancy announcement?

Yet no one likes to discuss it or teach their children about safe sex practices...

Even if we shame it, not talk about it...people will have sex. You might as well be safe and teach your kids to be safe.

VixR

Veritas
The idea of a Somali girl who thinks for herself is scary for some somali people. If they could keep us in chains they would.
I think fear of being cheated on is one of the most overarching romantic fears ppl have. A lot of energy is expended on it..

I think fear of being cheated on is one of the most overarching romantic fears ppl have. A lot of energy is expended on it..

People need to start working on their self-esteem. The fear usually comes from insecurity. Worrying about whether or not your partner will cheat on you is not only exhausting but its also psychologically tormenting. Might as well find a partner you can trust.

:susp: We are not immune to ratchetness abaayo, only difference is they try to hide it under the rug but our people are the greatest gossipers it usually becomes the talk of town :vo3yidw:

A lot of non believers have still have morals unless you are a liberal. I have heard crazy stories, one of them was a guy whose kids was fathered by his own brother lol.
it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.