Atheist teenager kidnapped to Somalia, pleads with Reddit for escape plan out of Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SomaliSpotter

decietful? lying bastard? What did he lie about? he told her upfront about it , some parents tell their kids that they are taking them to dubai and they end up in somalia.

hellhole? mogadishu very peacefull and has the most security in all of somali region. everyone ive seen there speaks highly of their stay and experience

What threats? he never threathened her with FGM! How can you threaten someone with fgm , have you ever heard of someone threathenig a person with fgm? I will cut you if you dont do this? Wtf! :what:
She is causing a Fgm hysteria! .:comeon:

saying crap like this feeds and gives life to her bulshitt!
Who the hell has got time to read a whole article (after all, posted by none other than our own Sensei :kobeok: ) word for word? I skimmed through it and focused on her own "tl;dr" summary at the end.

Nonetheless I forgot to mention that my dad swears that this decision was made here and that he thinks he has Alzheimer's due to his horrible memory at 50 and his constant shakyness. I know he has been forgetful and shaky but I'm worried that the sickness is being used a manipulation trick.
Tl;dr: FGM is no longer a threat, but being forced to live here for 1-3 years is. Uncles and grandpa are arguing for me to leave my siblings here and finish high school and then comeback.

Edit for. Clarification: I am in Somalia right now

It's due to those two points why I assumed what I assumed. After all, we are taking her words for everything since her father and relatives aren't here to defend their positions (I know, that makes the whole argument weak. But again, we should either take it whole in or disregard its entirety, innit?).

And yes, Mogadishu (and a lot of places in the South) are still hell holes. It is exactly one month and 1 day today when a devastating explosion at the gate of Jazeera Hotel in Mogadishu claimed the lives of 13 people and injured 3X that number. On top of that, you have the constant fear & threat from Al-Kabaab and innocent residents of the city that die in the hands of the so-called African "peace keepers" so often. So yeah, Xamar & the South are still hell holes. And most importantly, I was born and am from the South so don't get it twisted, kid.

@SomaliSpotter

decietful? lying bastard? What did he lie about? he told her upfront about it , some parents tell their kids that they are taking them to dubai and they end up in somalia.

hellhole? mogadishu very peacefull and has the most security in all of somali region. everyone ive seen there speaks highly of their stay and experience

What threats? he never threathened her with FGM! How can you threaten someone with fgm , have you ever heard of someone threathenig a person with fgm? I will cut you if you dont do this? Wtf! :what:
She is causing a Fgm hysteria! .:comeon:

saying crap like this feeds and gives life to her bulshitt!
Who the hell has got time to read a whole article (after all, posted by none other than our own Sensei :kobeok: ) word for word? I skimmed through it and focused on her own "tl;dr" summary at the end.

Nonetheless I forgot to mention that my dad swears that this decision was made here and that he thinks he has Alzheimer's due to his horrible memory at 50 and his constant shakyness. I know he has been forgetful and shaky but I'm worried that the sickness is being used a manipulation trick.
Tl;dr: FGM is no longer a threat, but being forced to live here for 1-3 years is. Uncles and grandpa are arguing for me to leave my siblings here and finish high school and then comeback.

Edit for. Clarification: I am in Somalia right now

It's due to those two points why I assumed what I assumed. After all, we are taking her words for everything since her father and relatives aren't here to defend their positions (I know, that makes the whole argument weak. But again, we should either take it whole in or disregard its entirety, innit?).

And yes, Mogadishu (and a lot of places in the South) are still hell holes. It is exactly one month and 1 day today when a devastating explosion at the gate of Jazeera Hotel in Mogadishu claimed the lives of 13 people and injured 3X that number. On top of that, you have the constant fear & threat from Al-Kabaab and innocent residents of the city that die in the hands of the so-called African "peace keepers" so often. So yeah, Xamar & the South are still hell holes. And most importantly, I was born and am from the South so don't get it twisted, kid.

i am worried that i might have a fart overload

The Fart is no longer A threat

its due to those two points why i assumed what i assumed. After all you are taking my words for everything since my ass isnt presented to defend its position.(i know that makes the whole argument weak. But again, we should either take it whole in or disregard its entirety, innit?).

and yes , North America (and a lot of Somali inhabited states) are still hell holes. It is exactly one month ago and 5 days when continues shootarounds claimed 12 Somalis lives in Canada and Ohio and grieviances were 3X that number. On top of that, you have the constant fear & threat from Violent gangs and the innocent residents in the city that die in the hands of the so-called "Police" so ofthen. So yeah the US and Canada are still hell holes. And most importantly , i was born and am from Toronto so don't get it twisted , kid.

i am worried that the sickness will lead to a fart overload

The Fart is no longer A threat

its due to those two points why i assumed what i assumed. After all you are taking my words for everything since my Butthole isnt presented to defend its position.(i know that makes the whole argument weak. But again, we should either take it whole in or disregard its entirety, innit?).

and yes , North America (and a lot of Somali inhabited states) are still hell holes. It is exactly one month ago and 5 days when continues shootarounds claimed 12 Somalis lives in Canada and Ohio and grieviances were 3X that number. On top of that, you have the constant fear & threat from Violent gangs & criminals and the innocent residents in the city that die in the hands of the so-called "Police" so ofthen. So yeah the US and Canada are still hell holes. And most importantly , i was born and am from Toronto so don't get it twisted , kid.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Typical stupid kids raised in the west. Theirs is no place like home but as soon us one of these dumb little fukers are about to be taken home, they take it to social media to complain and act as if they are being sent to hell.

They're worse places than Somalia and people still send their youths there yet they don't complain they embrace the trip and say nothing but good things about it. Yet we have these nacas who act as if Somalia is hell.:pacspit:

Btw it's a must that the parents go with their kids. You can't trust relatives back home. They'd either spend the money you send for the kids or don't even look after them. It's best to go all together to make the trip better for the youngins.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Her daddy can't let her go, the only reason why she left her deen is because of how the education system is set up, too late aabo, let her go.

Don't why but this story comes to mind;

Amina Abdallah Arraf al Omari was a fictional character or hoax persona created and maintained by American Tom MacMaster.[1] The identity was presented as a Syrian-American blogger, identifying herself as a lesbian on her weblog A Gay Girl In Damascus and blogging in support of increased civil and political freedom for Syrians. During the 2011 Syrian uprising, a posting on the blog purportedly by "Amina's" cousin claimed that Amina was abducted on 6 June 2011. This sparked a strong backlash from the LGBT community and was covered widely in mainstream media.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Too long didn't read, but

let me guess, a spoiled fat bingo wings carrying Xalimo, with forehead and buckteeth and smells like suugo, from the Western hemisphere forced and kidnapped back to Somalia, because of her gaalnimo. This is what happens if you spoil and let the society raise your children. Now she's probably being spoiled in Somalia, but following Quranic classes and the third-world lifestyle there is driving her nuts. She wants what every Xalimo wants in Qurbaha, she wants hilib dheer oo ajnabi ah.

Was I close?

Too long didn't read, but

let me guess, a spoiled fat bingo wings carrying Xalimo, with forehead and buckteeth and smells like suugo, from the Western hemisphere forced and kidnapped back to Somalia, because of her gaalnimo. This is what happens if you spoil and let the society raise your children. Now she's probably being spoiled in Somalia, but following Quranic classes and the third-world lifestyle there is driving her nuts. She wants what every Xalimo wants in Qurbaha, she wants hilib dheer oo ajnabi ah.

Was I close?

You're not normal.

How does it get to the point where your children need dhaqan celis? I never got this. These are things that the parents should detect early on before the kids hit puberty. Parents should pay close attention to their children and act ASAP instead of waiting until they become teenagers. Teenagers are annoying and hard to control..get them before the hormones hit.

Duchess

HBIC| PhD in Langaab Studies | ๐’๐’™๐’Ž๐’™๐’‡๐’–๐’†๐’–
VIP
how know you she athiet?
She posted previously on Reddit and mentioned her atheism. She's from a very strict/religious family so she's forced to pray and fast to blend in. She was supposed to be starting her last year of High School in the U.S. but her father now wants to keep her and her siblings in Mogadishu for a few years so they can learn the Quran. He has hidden her passport from her so there's no way she can leave. Redditors have advised her to call the State Dept on her father and she's seriously considering it as an option.

Q

Queen Carawelo

This is what happens when parents become strictly religious. They start controlling the kids, and eventually the kids resent them and leave the religion.

I know a chick that works as a waitress at this bar in downtown minneapolis. Her mom is your typical, religious woman. She controls her kids so much that she doesn't even allow TV, computers, games or any sort of entertainment in the house. The daughter ran away from home at age 17, she lived with her aunt and now she lives with some friends while she works the evening shift at a bar.

Parents need to understand, controlling your kids and treating them like prisoners won't bring them any closer to the religion. They need to teach the beautiful side of our religion. The kids can watch their cartoons and enjoy themselves at the comfort of their own home without feeling feeling pressure.

Duchess

HBIC| PhD in Langaab Studies | ๐’๐’™๐’Ž๐’™๐’‡๐’–๐’†๐’–
VIP
This is what happens when parents become strictly religious. They start controlling the kids, and eventually the kids resent them and leave the religion.

I know a chick that works as a waitress at this bar in downtown minneapolis. Her mom is your typical, religious woman. She controls her kids so much that she doesn't even allow TV, computers, games or any sort of entertainment in the house. The daughter ran away from home at age 17, she lived with her aunt and now she lives with some friends while she works the evening shift at a bar.

Parents need to understand, controlling your kids and treating them like prisoners won't bring them any closer to the religion. They need to teach the beautiful side of our religion. The kids can watch their cartoons and enjoy themselves at the comfort of their own home without feeling feeling pressure.
These types always go from one extreme to the other.

She posted previously on Reddit and mentioned her atheism. She's from a very strict/religious family so she's forced to pray and fast to blend in. She was supposed to be starting her last year of High School in the U.S. but her father now wants to keep her and her siblings in Mogadishu for a few years so they can learn the Quran. He has hidden her passport from her so there's no way she can leave. Redditors have advised her to call the State Dept on her father and she's seriously considering it as an option.
TL;DR, this girl is 1hunnid :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts