Atheist Kicked Out Of Egypt Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Anab welcome to the thread. I am not sure why the find Atheists offensive. If there is no god, you know what that means? it means you enjoy a peaceful sleep just like you were before u were born, there is nothing to be offended by and it's an actual good option? are you in pain, hunger, tears, joy, or whatever when asleep? think about their view point and you realize there is nothing to be afraid of. I infact will say on my tombstone, letters passed to each generation of my kids, and as many different ways to leave a trail behind for the future not to wake me up into existence if you haven't figured out the purpose of life.

There is no point re-entering a world where all u do is eat, sleep, and shit for god sakes and you keep doing that for millions of years when you see the peace of sleep. Hence I will leave a huge mark on my tombstone, don't wake me the f*ck up and I am scared their will be a breakdown of ethics by then thousands of years of later and they may have found technology and tools to figure out how to resurrect people because anything is possible in science sxb just cause we dont have the tools now don't mean it won't be available in the future.

Or life may even restart again and go into a vicious quantum loop because nothing really disappears it all just transforms to something else and the conditions of life could re-emerge all over again as the substances are there and the physical laws are there, and all it needs is change and time and anything possible and we could be back here again. I pray that isn't the case but praying doesn't change the fact it's possible, I can pray it doesn't rain, doesn't mean it won't.

So I am not offended by Atheist position and kind hope the outcome does lead to that considering my options hence why I focus on religions and spirituality in my personal time, might as well prepare for the worst case scenerio which is existence not non-existence which atheists assume will occur, I prepare for the worst, I play it safe and always have and always will. Spiritual experiences are damn real you see hynosis, you see people in dream states yet not physically moving, you see consciousness when your eyes shut, that's not physical stuff so there ambient evidence for me to prepare for the worst.
Dr osman, i like the way you write analyze and discuss topics in depth, with all due respect DRe, may i jump to the conlcusion and ask you one question if you don't mind? are you an atheist sir?:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr osman, i like the way you write analyze and discuss topics in depth, with all due respect DRe, may i jump to the conlcusion and ask you one question if you don't mind? are you an atheist sir?:farmajoyaab:

No I think it's to easy and I prepare for the worst case scenario which is existence, sleep never hurt anyone if you get my drift and the shit you see in the world gives me confidence going to sleep is just way to easy, there is nothing to prepare for when your deep asleep with no dreams no nightmares, no existence, it's pure nothingness. Why would I prepare for such an outcome. I prepare for actual existence and as we can see in this world it can mean anything good or bad and I am yet to encountner see 'perfect' !!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

But I will defend an atheist position to the core, How can I not bro? Imagine I sit there and argue with you about the dream I had last night and saying you must believe it and it's true, it's maybe true to you but it doesn't mean I have to accept it as true since it's subjectively true on your part. Imagine arguing and killing people over such spiritual matters that isn't objective or a shared matter like science which effects us all. Your dreams, consciousness, your spiritual core are REAL but it's not shared with others you can't force people to accept your experiences, they can if they want and they can reject it if they want.

Lets talk about what is real and objective that we all share and it's this world, but when we go to bed, we dont share our dreams, when we close our eyes we dont share what we experience or feel in there. I prefer huge divide on physical and spiritual matters.

He couldn't have been dealt with in a better way since this is life TV, this was excellent, garbage like this should be humiliated anywhere in the Muslim world whenever they publicise their Satanism

If you offer them a platform for debate, you by default acknowledge them and therefore legitimise their poisonous Satanist filth to seep into your culture

The clip has been cut so we don't see the full context, people like these are the scum of the earth, they don't even deserve psychiatric treatment because it has gone beyond a mental disease

They are the worst of the worst, at least the Europeans have an excuse since the kabbalist child sacrificing Satanists filth have mentally enslaved them for centuries and their pagan Christianity has not only failed them with countless wars but even worse makes no sense to any rational person

If your somewhat of an intelligent person you will know that 90% of humans are crowd following sheep bereft of any intellectual or rational acumen to discern stuff.

It's why all Prophets were shepherds that herded sheep because the very nature of sheep is constant straying and if you don't stop the first sheep that strays the entire flock goes astray all toghether leaving the odd few, hence the prophets received this training early on with sheep before they dealt with their nations because the majority of humans are of similar characteristics.

The worst of these people are the likes of the OP and his cohorts that suffer from a delusion of grandeur regurgitating the materials they were indoctrinated with not even capable of producing a single unique personal argument or idea, other then Taghut Dawkins said, Darwin said, Newtown said pure blind polytheism.

They are worse then even the very worst of pagan idolatars that at least had some pride & followed their forefathers in culture and customs which these najis bakhtis betrayed & abandoned for racist white supremacist Satanist ideas

He couldn't have been dealt with in a better way since this is life TV, this was excellent, garbage like this should be humiliated anywhere in the Muslim world whenever they publicise their Satanism

If you offer them a platform for debate, you by default acknowledge them and therefore legitimise their poisonous Satanist filth to seep into your culture

The clip has been cut so we don't see the full context, people like these are the scum of the earth, they don't even deserve psychiatric treatment because it has gone beyond a mental disease

They are the worst of the worst, at least the Europeans have an excuse since the kabbalist child sacrificing Satanists filth have mentally enslaved them for centuries and their pagan Christianity has not only failed them with countless wars but even worse makes no sense to any rational person

If your somewhat of an intelligent person you will know that 90% of humans are crowd following sheep bereft of any intellectual or rational acumen to discern stuff.

It's why all Prophets were shepherds that herded sheep because the very nature of sheep is constant straying and if you don't stop the first sheep that strays the entire flock goes astray all toghether leaving the odd few, hence the prophets received this training early on with sheep before they dealt with their nations because the majority of humans are of similar characteristics.

The worst of these people are the likes of the OP and his cohorts that suffer from a delusion of grandeur regurgitating the materials they were indoctrinated with not even capable of producing a single unique personal argument or idea, other then Taghut Dawkins said, Darwin said, Newtown said pure blind polytheism.

They are worse then even the very worst of pagan idolatars that at least had some pride & followed their forefathers in culture and customs which these najis bakhtis betrayed & abandoned for racist white supremacist Satanist ideas
:trash::)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

@Inquisitive_ you are much appriciated brother

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
But I will defend an atheist position to the core, How can I not bro? Imagine I sit there and argue with you about the dream I had last night and saying you must believe it and it's true, it's maybe true to you but it doesn't mean I have to accept it as true since it's subjectively true on your part. Imagine arguing and killing people over such spiritual matters that isn't objective or a shared matter like science which effects us all. Your dreams, consciousness, your spiritual core are REAL but it's not shared with others you can't force people to accept your experiences, they can if they want and they can reject it if they want.

Lets talk about what is real and objective that we all share and it's this world, but when we go to bed, we dont share our dreams, when we close our eyes we dont share what we experience or feel in there. I prefer huge divide on physical and spiritual matters.
What time did you say philosphy class begins again?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

OH SHIT MY BOY @Inquisitive_ IS BACK AND HIS BACK WITH A BANG.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't wanna piss of @Inquisitive_ anymore then he already is with life. But I know shock and horror, he comes another ATHEIST who you despise, the late great Dr Stephen Hawking piece of advice to you.

"I have noticed that even people who claim everything is predetermined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

Oh shit watch @Inquisitive_ turn into a fit of rage cause and Atheist actually said something that resonates well with reason and observation. Don't we observe religious people crossing the road? why don't all blindly cross it, after-all it's all pre-determined!!!

I don't wanna piss of @Inquisitive_ anymore then he already is with life. But I know shock and horror, he comes another ATHEIST who you despise, the late great Dr Stephen Hawking piece of advice to you.

"I have noticed that even people who claim everything is predetermined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

Oh shit watch @Inquisitive_ turn into a fit of rage cause and Atheist actually said something that resonates well with reason and observation. Don't we observe religious people crossing the road? why don't all blindly cross it, after-all it's all pre-determined!!!

You clearly don't know that virtually all prominent atheist quacks reject free-will while affirming determinism.

The very thing you are accusing the religious people off is the prominent belief in your circle of worship, I even created a whole thread on this last year with all the references and quotes.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/determinism-the-destroyer-of-atheism.18562/

If you belief your nothing more then a bunch of random atoms/molecules colliding into each other, free-will cannot exist since you have no control over a single of these billion's of reactions that are taking place in your body

This is why virtually all prominent atheists reject free-will because you cannot reconcile both belief's, you either accept we have a soul/conscious or you reject it by affirming random chemical reactions.

The difference here is with the former you have some control for which you can make an argument, but for the latter you have no such argument available whatsoever other then predetermination of these reactions since your not in control of any of them.

Now you have a massive moral dilemma despite not having a single point of moral reference for which to derive moral laws other then your own whims and desires that are all subjective at an individual level because of determinism, you can no longer blame killers, paedophiles etc. because they are predetermined to be this way.

Last edited:

i u

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
- Muzzie ''Our religion is peaceful and the Quran is the absolute word of the almighty, most merciful God. Nothing can shake my faith or make me waver, not even Iblis!

- Atheist - ''Breathes''

- Muzzie '' Kill him'' before he spreads his decadent views.

It's hilarious watching religious folk engage in their trademark empty-mindedness. Look at those two, it just strikes a nerve thinking about the fact that someone is an atheist. His very existence is enough to have them question their iman and so they respond with irrational anger. In defence of Muslims I'm sure these two are a more extreme example of this religious trait.

Muslims, you know deep down in your heart that the religion is a bit baloney. You have doubts that you repress I'm sure. Yes, you were born into the right religion by sheer coincidence. Yes God decided to communicate to mankind through one man and expect everybody else to believe through hearsay. There really was a flying horse that Muhammad rode to heaven. No need for evidence, not when you have faith.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel so bad at laughing at the sheikh.His look of bewilderment and constipation.
:chrisfreshhah:
Kulaha go to a mental hospital.
:damn::damn:

Let me guess? Your still tired I assume(for 2 weeks), More quantum work, stomach pains, toothache, I am feeding you the excuses to prepare next time so you can keep ducking the scientific matters regarding nothingness, time, and space. Enjoy the stroll thru the spot

Let me guess? Your still tired I assume(for 2 weeks), More quantum work, stomach pains, toothache, I am feeding you the excuses to prepare next time so you can keep ducking the scientific matters regarding nothingness, time, and space. Enjoy the stroll thru the spot
I just spent an hour writing out how the expectation of the superposition of two normalised (multiplied by different constants) quantum energy states don't add up linearly.

That said I will answer your next paragraph my friend :p

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just spent an hour writing out how the expectation of the superposition of two normalised (multiplied by different constants) quantum energy states don't add up linearly.

That said I will answer your next paragraph my friend :p

thats just jibberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending