Atheist Kicked Out Of Egypt Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That hilarious look on the atheist at the 1:25 mark is the look I give also when I give different opinions on religion. He probably wondering why are they so offended by his disbelief, unless their god themself and I wonder why are they so ignorant to realize god is the smartest hence the smartest ideas or interpretations are closer to him!!!!

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just watched it about 5 times, wallahi the look on the atheist face at the end around the last 4 seconds is just pure gold of shock n horror. He thought he was coming for an ideas exchange and all he got was get out of the damn show.

that man in the suit is hilarious:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: this is how a lot of Muslims act the second someone disagrees with them! what an idiot, he can't contain himself.

i like the sheikh much better he's at least composed and cool-headed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ikhwanis can't even debate a Atheist kkkkk they seem so attacked war ninkaan gaalka iska celiya ha eriyina

Yeah u know the gal dil gartisa si, u know he was truly wronged at a human level I assume hence ur backing him up, his soul and his views of god isnt really our business. We need to deal with each other at a human level and exchange ideas.

Lmao that guy is never gonna wanna entertain Islam anymore.These extreme people just turn away others from Islam even further

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yeah u know the gal dil gartisa si, u know he was truly wronged at a human level I assume hence ur backing him up, his soul and his views of god isnt really our business. We need to deal with each other at a human level and exchange ideas.
Lmao that guy is never gonna wanna entertain Islam anymore.These extreme people just turn away others from Islam even further
its not the presenters duty to care for this guy the presenter has a obligation as a muslim in a muslim country not to allow plattforms were people can spread shirk and kuffr !

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
its not the presenters duty to care for this guy the presenter has a obligation as a muslim in a muslim country not to allow plattforms were people can spread shirk and kuffr !
Then why invite him? Their was a Sheikh present who could karbaash the gaal but the prsenter lost his cool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Anab welcome to the thread. I am not sure why the find Atheists offensive. If there is no god, you know what that means? it means you enjoy a peaceful sleep just like you were before u were born, there is nothing to be offended by and it's an actual good option? are you in pain, hunger, tears, joy, or whatever when asleep? think about their view point and you realize there is nothing to be afraid of. I infact will say on my tombstone, letters passed to each generation of my kids, and as many different ways to leave a trail behind for the future not to wake me up into existence if you haven't figured out the purpose of life.

There is no point re-entering a world where all u do is eat, sleep, and shit for god sakes and you keep doing that for millions of years when you see the peace of sleep. Hence I will leave a huge mark on my tombstone, don't wake me the f*ck up and I am scared their will be a breakdown of ethics by then thousands of years of later and they may have found technology and tools to figure out how to resurrect people because anything is possible in science sxb just cause we dont have the tools now don't mean it won't be available in the future.

Or life may even restart again and go into a vicious quantum loop because nothing really disappears it all just transforms to something else and the conditions of life could re-emerge all over again as the substances are there and the physical laws are there, and all it needs is change and time and anything possible and we could be back here again. I pray that isn't the case but praying doesn't change the fact it's possible, I can pray it doesn't rain, doesn't mean it won't.

So I am not offended by Atheist position and kind hope the outcome does lead to that considering my options hence why I focus on religions and spirituality in my personal time, might as well prepare for the worst case scenerio which is existence not non-existence which atheists assume will occur, I prepare for the worst, I play it safe and always have and always will. Spiritual experiences are damn real you see hynosis, you see people in dream states yet not physically moving, you see consciousness when your eyes shut, that's not physical stuff so there ambient evidence for me to prepare for the worst.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
So basically Islam doesn’t advocate free speech?
my friend dont talk to much , lets
@Anab welcome to the thread. I am not sure why the find Atheists offensive. If there is no god, you know what that means? it means you enjoy a peaceful sleep just like you were before u were born, there is nothing to be offended by and it's an actual good option? are you in pain, hunger, tears, joy, or whatever when asleep? think about their view point and you realize there is nothing to be afraid of. I infact will say on my tombstone, letters passed to each generation of my kids, and as many different ways to leave a trail behind for the future not to wake me up into existence if you haven't figured out the purpose of life.

There is no point re-entering a world where all u do is eat, sleep, and shit for god sakes and you keep doing that for millions of years when you see the peace of sleep. Hence I will leave a huge mark on my tombstone, don't wake me the f*ck up and I am scared their will be a breakdown of ethics by then thousands of years of later and they may have found technology and tools to figure out how to resurrect people because anything is possible in science sxb just cause we dont have the tools now don't mean it won't be available in the future.

Or life may even restart again and go into a vicious quantum loop because nothing really disappears it all just transforms to something else and the conditions of life could re-emerge all over again as the substances are there and the physical laws are there, and all it needs is change and time and anything possible and we could be back here again. I pray that isn't the case but praying doesn't change the fact it's possible, I can pray it doesn't rain, doesn't mean it won't.

So I am not offended by Atheist position and kind hope the outcome does lead to that considering my options hence why I focus on religions and spirituality in my personal time, might as well prepare for the worst case scenerio which is existence not non-existence which atheists assume will occur, I prepare for the worst, I play it safe and always have and always will. Spiritual experiences are damn real you see hynosis, you see people in dream states yet not physically moving, you see consciousness when your eyes shut, that's not physical stuff so there ambient evidence for me to prepare for the worst.
How old are i want to know sincerly ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
my friend dont talk to much , lets

How old are i want to know sincerly ?

Your not worthy of a response, your just taking what your idols teach you other men and repeating it here, there is no discussing with you but discussing with your idols is another story as they can change you and it's purely men cause that's who teaching u. Your arguments are pointless to respond too and not engaging

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
So basically Islam doesn’t advocate free speech?
it has nothing to do with free speach its a matter of faith either you stand for something or you dont ! , the presenter may not even be the best muslim there is out there but still he does his duty and his obligations , something you Will never understand , hounour morale steadfastness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts