atheism is bullshit+ understanding the esoteric islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
before I go in on this, i want to say, yes the Quran of today is corrupted and messed with. I will touch upon the lives of the prophets Mohammed(PBUH) and Jesus(Issa)(PBUH), and what was the real teaching of Islam.

muslims think jihad as a battle in the physical world, but the real jihad is within oneself.so many metaphors are in the Quran, but not everyone will understand it.

That being said, an atheist cant believes in gravity if he/she doesn't believe in god, an atheist cant believes in the changes of seasons if they refuse God.

the prophet never said he created or even started Islam, he only reintroduced(brought back), the concept of the 1 god started in ancient Egypt.

MOHAMMED(PBUH)

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur’an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. Their mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.

-Prophet Muhammad

Many Muslims never get deep and understand the real Islam, but the real truth is, the prophet was just a regular guy, nothing special, In his youth Muhammed spent time in the desert conducting caravans from Mecca to Syria. according to some, he first encountered seekers looking for the "original religion of Abraham." Later he began the practice of retiring each year to Mount Hira near Mecca for a time of meditation and prayer. During one of these periods, he entered a level of higher consciousness and while in a sublime trance state the Archangel Gabriel revealed to him the first chapter of the Holy Quran, the sacred book of Islam and the direct Word of Allah (God).

At first Muhammed confided his experience only to a small group of close associates. Soon, an inner circle or secret school of disciples began to form around him, and in time they publicly proclaimed the exoteric message of surrender to Allah. Prophet Muhammed never claimed to found a new religion. In fact, he always said he was just continuing the primordial tradition that was working long before him. Like Moses and Jesus, Muhammed came in a long line of prophets who from time to time delivered to their people, under divine inspiration, the same revelation of God's nature and of Man's relationship to Him, as had been given to Adam. Muhammed came to reinstate this eternal pristine message that had been obscured by ignorance, idolatry, and used to enslave rather than liberate humanity. From this perspective the Holy Quran teaches the primordial unity of all religions and the common origin of each. It affirms that there is not a nation or people to whom a prophet has not been sent.

jesus(Issa):

the prophet Issa was missing most of his life(13 years) before he spoke of revelations. His close followers the ESSENSE had great esoteric knowledge. search up the dead sea scrolls found discovered in 1946/47 and in 1956 – from 11 caves.

how do we find god? GEOMETRY

By Geometry we may curiously trace Nature through her various windings to her most concealed recesses; by it we discover the power, wisdom, and goodness of the Grand Artificer( inventor)( GOD)of the Universe, and view with delight the proportions which compose the vast machine; by it we discover how the planets move in their respective orbits, and demonstrate their various revolutions; by it we count for the return of the seasons, and the variety of scenes which each season displays to the discerning eye. Numberless worlds are around us, all framed by the same Divine Artist, which roll through the vast expanse, and are all conducted by the same unerring( accurate)law of Nature.

To me god is universal. He belongs to all men regardless of their religious persuasion. All wise men acknowledge His authority.

there are 7 heavens to god, 7 seas, 7 days of the week, we go around the kab 7 times(kab+allah=kabballah) and man’s creation is completed in seven stage.

before I go in on this, i want to say, yes the Quran of today is corrupted and messed with. I will touch upon the lives of the prophets Mohammed(PBUH) and Jesus(Issa)(PBUH), and what was the real teaching of Islam.

muslims think jihad as a battle in the physical world, but the real jihad is within oneself.so many metaphors are in the Quran, but not everyone will understand it.

That being said, an atheist cant believes in gravity if he/she doesn't believe in god, an atheist cant believes in the changes of seasons if they refuse God.

the prophet never said he created or even started Islam, he only reintroduced(brought back), the concept of the 1 god started in ancient Egypt.

MOHAMMED(PBUH)

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur’an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. Their mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance.

-Prophet Muhammad

Many Muslims never get deep and understand the real Islam, but the real truth is, the prophet was just a regular guy, nothing special, In his youth Muhammed spent time in the desert conducting caravans from Mecca to Syria. according to some, he first encountered seekers looking for the "original religion of Abraham." Later he began the practice of retiring each year to Mount Hira near Mecca for a time of meditation and prayer. During one of these periods, he entered a level of higher consciousness and while in a sublime trance state the Archangel Gabriel revealed to him the first chapter of the Holy Quran, the sacred book of Islam and the direct Word of Allah (God).

At first Muhammed confided his experience only to a small group of close associates. Soon, an inner circle or secret school of disciples began to form around him, and in time they publicly proclaimed the exoteric message of surrender to Allah. Prophet Muhammed never claimed to found a new religion. In fact, he always said he was just continuing the primordial tradition that was working long before him. Like Moses and Jesus, Muhammed came in a long line of prophets who from time to time delivered to their people, under divine inspiration, the same revelation of God's nature and of Man's relationship to Him, as had been given to Adam. Muhammed came to reinstate this eternal pristine message that had been obscured by ignorance, idolatry, and used to enslave rather than liberate humanity. From this perspective the Holy Quran teaches the primordial unity of all religions and the common origin of each. It affirms that there is not a nation or people to whom a prophet has not been sent.

jesus(Issa):

the prophet Issa was missing most of his life(13 years) before he spoke of revelations. His close followers the ESSENSE had great esoteric knowledge. search up the dead sea scrolls found discovered in 1946/47 and in 1956 – from 11 caves.

By Geometry we may curiously trace Nature through her various windings to her most concealed recesses; by it we discover the power, wisdom, and goodness of the Grand Artificer( inventor)( GOD)of the Universe, and view with delight the proportions which compose the vast machine; by it we discover how the planets move in their respective orbits, and demonstrate their various revolutions; by it we count for the return of the seasons, and the variety of scenes which each season displays to the discerning eye. Numberless worlds are around us, all framed by the same Divine Artist, which roll through the vast expanse, and are all conducted by the same unerring( accurate)law of Nature.

To me god is universal. He belongs to all men regardless of their religious persuasion. All wise men acknowledge His authority.

there are 7 heavens to god, 7 seas, 7 days of the week, we go around the kab 7 times(kab+allah=kabballah) and man’s creation is completed in seven stage.
Quran is not corrupted fear Allah these things could take you out of the fold of islam

Quran is not corrupted fear Allah these things could take you out of the fold of islam

brother i do fear Allah, i love god in my heart, and i will never stop believing in god, but im not a sheep.
but you cant ignore many messed up things on the Quran. even if is wasn't corrupted Muslims of today dont understand metaphors in the quran

MOHAMMED(PBUH)

-Prophet Muhammad

jesus(Issa):

Unlike the original Gospel, the Holy Quran has been preserved in its original state since the time of our beloved Prophet SAW. Be mindful of your poor choice of words

MOHAMMED(PBUH)

-Prophet Muhammad

jesus(Issa):

How dare you say Quran is corrupted
brother i do fear Allah, i love god in my heart, and i will never stop believing in god, but im not a sheep.
but you cant ignore many messed up things on the Quran. even if is wasn't corrupted Muslims of today dont understand metaphors in the quran

And that's why you study deen instead of saying Quran is corrupted go study the Quran and the true meaning of it

While I'm inclined towards esoteric explanations your equating God with simple geometry shows that you have not properly understood the transcendence of Allah over all description.

God created 7 dimensions he is NOT those dimensions

Your human mind cannot adequately conceptualize Allah. Therefore don't speak kufr or arrogance in saying what you don't know about him

(Sahih International)
They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 74

How dare you say Quran is corrupted

And that's why you study deen instead of saying Quran is corrupted go study the Quran and the true meaning of it

if you truely know islam, then tell me why do we wear the ihram in mecca??

what does surah mean???

Last edited:
While I'm inclined towards esoteric explanations your equating God with simple geometry shows that you have not properly understood the transcendence of Allah over all description.

Your human mind cannot adequately conceptualize Allah. Therefore don't speak kufr or arrogance in saying what you don't know about him

(Sahih International)
They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 74

“G-d! There is no god but He, the Ever-living, the Self-subsisting, by Whom all subsist. Slumber overtakes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him, but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them. And they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Great.”
Suratu-l-Baqarah (The Cow) 2: 255

kusri means chair also, The word is freely used to indicate knowledge or learning, and an Arabic proverb states that “the best of men are the men of learning.” Because the verse refers to knowledge with a word that means throne, it connects the idea of power and sovereignty to knowledge, so that we may understand the relation of our self-mastery to our self-rule, and that our authority in our lives increases in direct proportion to our knowledge. An ignorant Mason is thus an oxymoron and in breach of his own Obligation.

(Sahih International)

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 74

brother i shouldn't have said "to god" i made a mistake

(Sahih International)

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 74

Sacred geometry is the science of creating a space, writing or other artwork, which reminds one of the greatness of Allah.

Under al-Biruni, geometry was called geodesy and was classified as natural philosophy involving matter and form combined with time and space. During the time of Ibn Sina, it was classified as mathematical sciences. Today, not surprisingly, geometry resides purely in the physical domain

However, many people still consider geometry a religious science. In fact, Islamic religious architectural design is based on sacred geometry. Many spiritual and miraculous concepts are represented in the geometrical patterns of Islamic buildings.

These images include geometric patterns of the cells of our bodies, plant-forms, and geological structures hence the statement “geometry is God manifest.”

Geometry can even affect the mechanical function of a place of worship. Mechanically, the domes of Islamic madressas and mosques are power enhancers. A whisper on one side of a sound-reflected domed-building is easily heard because the sound is focused towards the center of the spherical shape.

geometry was also used to create the pyramids

“G-d! There is no god but He, the Ever-living, the Self-subsisting, by Whom all subsist. Slumber overtakes Him not, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him, but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them. And they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases. His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Great.”
Suratu-l-Baqarah (The Cow) 2: 255

kusri means chair also, The word is freely used to indicate knowledge or learning, and an Arabic proverb states that “the best of men are the men of learning.” Because the verse refers to knowledge with a word that means throne, it connects the idea of power and sovereignty to knowledge, so that we may understand the relation of our self-mastery to our self-rule, and that our authority in our lives increases in direct proportion to our knowledge. An ignorant Mason is thus an oxymoron and in breach of his own Obligation.

"And they do not encompass anything of his knowledge except as he pleases"

Do you think that you could possibly encompass the true nature of Allah when he is limitless and your limited ?

Humble yourself and make yourself content with being a slave to Ar rahman

(Sahih International)
And whoever of them should say, "Indeed, I am a god besides Him"- that one We would recompense with Hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 29

if you truely know islam, then tell me why do we wear the ihram in mecca??

what soes surah mean???

I'm better than u in islam walaal that's why I have strong iman and I don't doubt the deen and I don't say the Quran is corrupted the shaytaan is making you think like that? Surah means chapter the reason of ihram is ritual purity

Sacred geometry is the science of creating a space, writing or other artwork, which reminds one of the greatness of Allah.

Under al-Biruni, geometry was called geodesy and was classified as natural philosophy involving matter and form combined with time and space. During the time of Ibn Sina, it was classified as mathematical sciences. Today, not surprisingly, geometry resides purely in the physical domain

However, many people still consider geometry a religious science. In fact, Islamic religious architectural design is based on sacred geometry. Many spiritual and miraculous concepts are represented in the geometrical patterns of Islamic buildings.

These images include geometric patterns of the cells of our bodies, plant-forms, and geological structures hence the statement “geometry is God manifest.”

Geometry can even affect the mechanical function of a place of worship. Mechanically, the domes of Islamic madressas and mosques are power enhancers. A whisper on one side of a sound-reflected domed-building is easily heard because the sound is focused towards the center of the spherical shape.

geometry was also used to create the pyramids
Geometry is a religious science and mathematics can be used to discover spiritual secrets in the universe of Allah.

However, we are simply discovering what Al Hasib has enumerated and designed already. We will not encompass the entirety of Al Hasib's calculation; therefore we would be foolish to equate al Hasib with the hisab

(Sahih International)
He has enumerated them and counted them a [full] counting.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 94

I'm better than u in islam walaal that's why I have strong iman and I don't doubt the deen and I don't say the Quran is corrupted the shaytaan is making you think like that? Surah means chapter the reason of ihram is ritual purity

my deen isnt weak brother, in fact my deen has never been this strong. America almost made me an atheist, i started to question stuff, i wouldn't even consider myself as a Muslim in high school, i was so lost. Later what i realized what i was missing was the spirituality of Islam.

Last edited:
Geometry is a religious science and mathematics can be used to discover spiritual secrets in the universe of Allah.

However, we are simply discovering what Al Hasib has enumerated and designed already. We will not encompass the entirety of Al Hasib's calculation; therefore we would be foolish to equate al Hasib with the hisab

(Sahih International)

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 94

brother The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Do you really think god would tell Muslims to do this??

my deen isnt weak brother, in fact my deen has never been this strong. America almost made me an atheist, i started to question stuff, i wouldn't even consider myself as a Muslim in high school, i was so lost. Later what i realized was the spirituality of Islam.

Good for you mashallah for the quran the only man who knew the meaning of it authentically was the prophet (s.a.w.) that's why he use to make the dua to allah to make it easy for him to explain!

(Sahih International)

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 94

-Prophet Muhammad

my deen isnt weak brother, in fact my deen has never been this strong. America almost made me an atheist, i started to question stuff, i wouldn't even consider myself as a Muslim in high school, i was so lost. Later what i realized was the spirituality of Islam.
Brother we are a Deen of moderation

There is batin and zahir. The zahir is lifeless without the batin and the batin dissipatea without the zahir. The quran is the fusion of both as it is the speech of the insoluble Al Batin and Az Zahir (Allah). Therefore to access the myriad secrets of the quran you have to recite and ponder on it and believe in it.

This is much smarter than following the example of the kabbists who rode the esoteric on a one way trip to kufr

(Sahih International)
Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the Scripture, who believe in superstition and false objects of worship and say about the disbelievers, "These are better guided than the believers as to the way"?

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 51

-Prophet Muhammad
This is a true statement brother, but it doesn't mean following every single means of esoteric possibility regardless of veracity or source. It means that there will come a time when the light of the quran will not impact the hearts of people as it did in previous generation

We are not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending