Ataturk Worshippers are Killing themselves over the election

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
AUN

The note is pretty much saying “I’m killing myself because I can’t dress the way I want and I blame AKP (Erodgans party”.

This is the same Turkey where women dress however they want. When I was there I saw women in short dresses, shorts, bralettes, bikinis, etc. Alcohol everywhere, couples doing PDA, openly LGBT people. Nightclubs on every street. If you go to Taksim square after maghrib you’ll see a bunch of transgenders.

I’m hoping this is a false story otherwise the girl had mental health issues and needed intervention. She mentioned Ataturk 4 times.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve seen other Ataturk lovers cuss out the victims of the earthquake because most of their provinces voted for Erdogan.
:whoa:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They’re really going down that trope huh. They’re throwing every accusation at Erdogan and hoping it sticks.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Social media propaganda spreading fear mongering info to try to get people to vote for the opposition probably affeted her mental health badly.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I'm rooting for Erdogans opponent, I can't stand Islamists. 🇹🇷

the lira is fucked, i saw the leading economist of turkey and the most cited economist on the planet having a breakdown in twitter too. Erdogan truly is grim reaper :mjlol:

The real tragedy is the sheer stupidity that someone has to reach to pull this up
I’m ashamed that I’m part of this soft , weak and fragile generation, where youngsters would be so entitled and so ignorant and so brainwashed that they don’t see the truth in front of their eyes and any minor inconvenience would cause them to take their lives

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
the lira is fucked, i saw the leading economist of turkey and the most cited economist on the planet having a breakdown in twitter too. Erdogan truly is grim reaper :mjlol:
What even is his game plan?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
turkish market economist guys were having a meltdown last couple days. 1 dollar = 5 lira in 2008 today it is almost 20 lira. Erdogan is secretly greek, that is the only explanation . :mjlol:
Didn't some people use to call him a Greek spy?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
turkish market economist guys were having a meltdown last couple days. 1 dollar = 5 lira in 2008 today it is almost 20 lira. Erdogan is secretly greek, that is the only explanation . :mjlol:
I understand why he dislikes interest because if islamic reasons but isn't there anything else he can do to prevent this crazy inflation. He is just letting it fall.