At this very instant, your clothes disappear and you're naked. What is going to happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm walking in a park across from a school. I'd have to run in the opposite direction as fast as possible, find a city bus, find a newspaper at the bus stop to cover my cock, and take the bus home. If someone calls the cops in that time, I'd get a free ride and a new pair of pants in jail.

I'm naked now.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That would be akward af cause my parents are literally in the same room rn:jaynerd:
Why would it be awkward? Aren't they your parents? Didn't your mom change your diapers and bathe you?

As for the topic, the car next to me would probably peep since I'm rush hour.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why would it be awkward? Aren't they your parents? Didn't your mom change your diapers and bathe you?

As for the topic, the car next to me would probably peep since I'm rush hour.
:browtf:Nahhh b, it's different when you're a kid vs post-puberty. There's a sense of shame that comes with growing up, dunno:kanyeshrug:.

You're telling me you'd feel completely comfortable being bare naked while both parents can see you??:fantasia2:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:browtf:Nahhh b, it's different when you're a kid vs post-puberty. There's a sense of shame that comes with growing up, dunno:kanyeshrug:.

You're telling me you'd feel completely comfortable being bare naked while both parents can see you??:fantasia2:
Not with my dad but I feel completely comfortable around my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending