At This Point, if you Believe the Virus is Natural, You're Lost

Essentially, at this point the Lab Leak Theory can no longer be contained by the MSM.

So with the WHO demanding to investigate the WIV in China, the Chinese clapped back saying to investigate Fort Detrick in the US.

Since this is now a global game of hot potato, it is now 100% clear to me that this is a man made virus.

Yup. I don't like Rand Paul cause he's shady as well, but he dead ass told Fauci, I'd you make a virus more transmissible to humans, that's not gain for function research? And Fauci said yes that's correct 😂😂.

Rand Paul is the typical brash conservative looking for a gotcha moment but he had man in a spliff there

The chinese are so conniving and miserable I don't doubt it one bit. Murica was in on it too.

Stockholm syndrome,
China is just a selfish paranoid evil dude that will do anything to push their interests morality can go to hell.

The US is the same but complete dominance is not enough , they need you to love them while they have a body count 100 times higher than China.

So who would you trust more , a manipulative and charismatic serial killer psychopath aka USA that has killed orders of magnitude more than that other evil dude China.