At least 15 people shot dead by AMISOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These gorillas are shooting kids? Kids?
I always knew they inhaled their brains through their big ass noses.

AUN to all the people that have been killed by foreigners in their country and soil. Makes my blood boil.

We have idiots like Saakin who say

The president of southwest state Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan has warned against withdrawal of Amisom forces noting it was premature to pull out the the troops

and the parallel government formed in Kismaayo has the audacity to ask for an AMISOM troop surge instead of asking to equip their state forces like SFG wants to do

its revenge for the earlier attack this year that killed 40+ amisom soldiers in leego. Most combants for alshabab are HG in lower shabelle.
That is kind of weird couse few miles south of it in marka is hg/sna/amisom vs Biyamaal/alshabab:cryinglaughsmiley:
But i did notice recently the civilians amisom targets the last 2 years are hg in lower Shabeele in 2015 it was Biyamaal.

That is kind of weird couse few miles south of it in marka is hg/sna/amisom vs Biyamaal/alshabab:cryinglaughsmiley:
But i did notice recently the civilians amisom targets the last 2 years are hg in lower Shabeele in 2015 it was Biyamaal.

500 of them are supposed to leave by December. This is their way of showing 'goodbye'

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
HG are playing both parts, it's their way of consolidating lower shabelle, create chaos and come in as the military as "peace" keeping. Their tactics are mainly working. Amin arts exposed them a few years back.

Capture1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending