At least 12 people shot in Rochester, New York mass shooting

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
It's the same, the difference is that you start seeing these things more often, so it becomes unsurprising
I somewhat disagree with that notion. There is a clear uptick in mass shootings especially in America.
arthur-guns-3.png

I understand your argument and i do think that there's some truth in it. However the increase in extremist ideology in the west as of late and the ubiquitous access to fire arms seems like a more likely corporate to what's happening right now.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I somewhat disagree with that notion. There is a clear uptick in mass shootings especially in America.
View attachment 141724

I understand your argument and i do think that there's some truth in it. However the increase in extremist ideology in the west as of late and the ubiquitous access to fire arms seems like a more likely corporate to what's happening right now.
There has always been extreme people that's not an excuse I think there's more to the story maybe there's more guns produced and they get in bad hands.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
What's worse than this is all the Somali kids rolling around with guns playing at gangster. Covid forced everyone home but now that the country is opening back up again, this about to escalate even more.