At last, we've made it. FGM on BuzzFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is she going to gain from this? Let's be honest with ourselves, do you actually think these anti FGM organizations will go to the deepest badiyo and educate the average reer badiyo family about FGM? These women should physically go to every Somali town, baadiyo and educate the people instead of talking about it, action speaks louder than words. Talking about FGM to people who can't relate won't help little girls in Somalia. Educate the people!!!!

Exactly! That's the only way we can overcome this problem. Repeating the same old mantra to a Western audience isn't going to fix jack shit. We are the only people who can fix it. After all, it's our girls who are suffering from the ills of this outdated tradition of ours.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal supports dictatorships and is soft (sympathetic?) to terrorists. He's not of sound mind.

View attachment 7152

View attachment 7153

I'm glad Somali women are speaking up

Bal look at this bullshit. Ilaahay baan idinku dhaarshay who's buying this shit? My mother is forcing me to do it before I'm married?

:sheed: :sheed: :sheed:

Step 1) talk about your vagina to gullible white people looking for a cause to save dumb from themselves

Step 2) ????

Step 3) profit

The deranged Somali woman's playbook, although you can through in a little Islam bashing here and there.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
they should be creating awareness among our community and starting initiatives among ourselves to sort this shit out instead of crying to cadaan people :stopit:

all that calaacal led to is little girls getting violated by 'authorities' after a trip from somalia to see if they got mutilated or not :pacspit:

Why are you lying? FGM is haraam in all madhabs. There's a difference between FGM and female circumcision. Though Imam Shafi (RH) considered female circumcision to be compulsory, there's an ijmaa' (consensus) that it's only mubah (permissible).

In Maratib al-Ijma' p. 157, Ibn Hazm cited that there is an established consensus (ar: ijma') that circumcision for women is permissible. This ijma' is related by other scholars too. In the Sacred Law, ijma' is a binding proof, and it is not permissible for any scholar to go against it.
In Nihayah 8/35, after mentioning the official position of the Shafi'i School, that circumcision is obligatory for both men and women, Ramli defines what it means for a woman. He says that it is the removal of some skin from the clitoral prepuce. This is also mentioned by Ibn Hajar in Tuhfah 9/198.
In these passages, the word "bazr" is mentioned. Sahib al-Misbah al-Munir mentions that the"bazr" in circumcision is the prepuce. Thus, what is intended is a part of the prepuce surrounding the clitoris and not the clitoris itself.

I'm sorry, but FGM has nothing to do with the Shafi'I madhab or Islam for that matter. It's very obvious that this is a pre-Islamic practice.

Preach them, prophet Mohamed never cirumcised his 4 daughters

image.jpeg
Since you made thread about FGM, men also talked their mum's FGM waraable telling us here about his mum's FGM

Wtf is she going to gain from this? Let's be honest with ourselves, do you actually think these anti FGM organizations will go to the deepest badiyo and educate the average reer badiyo family about FGM? These women should physically go to every Somali town, baadiyo and educate the people instead of talking about it, action speaks louder than words. Talking about FGM to people who can't relate won't help little girls in Somalia. Educate the people!!!!
Couldn't say better my self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts