Asmara decorated with Somalia’s flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
Eritreans are the coolest horners, I've never met one that hates Somalis, they treat us like we're brothers and sisters

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
somalis are sheep no country has friendly relationship with somalia everything has a reason, i'll be wary
Question is what does Eritea want in Somalia? i reckon it going to be about Berbera port and Djibouti's port/border since they have no interest in the south

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Question is what does Eritea want in Somalia? i reckon it going to be about Berbera port and Djibouti's port/border since they have no interest in the south

truss, eritrea probably had covert pact with somalia, i wouldn't be surprised if Eritrea joins amisom.

Von

truss, eritrea probably had covert pact with somalia, i wouldn't be surprised if Eritrea joins amisom.
It weird as well you would think on paper Eritrea would be pro-Somalia, don't think the EU wants to fund more fufu soldiers but Ethiopia will probably try for them. Isnt the EU pulling funding and ending Amisom soon tho?

Isaias Afwerki has always been very pro-Somalia and obviously anti-Ethiopia. Somalia also supported them in their struggle. But who knows now that they've apparently made up with Ethiopia with UAE behind them.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
It weird as well you would think on paper Eritrea would be pro-Somalia, don't think the EU wants to fund more fufu soldiers but Ethiopia will probably try for them. Isnt the EU pulling funding and ending Amisom soon tho?

Eritrea should of had a defence pact with Somalia, but the country only got dependent after our civil war.

Amisom makes Europeans rich too, i'm guessing somalia is currently being drilled for oil covertly and instead of hiring Somali soldiers they'll use the experienced amisom.

Von

Eritrea should of had a defence pact with Somalia, but the country only got dependent after our civil war.

Amisom makes Europeans rich too, i'm guessing somalia is currently being drilled for oil covertly and instead of hiring Somali soldiers they'll use the experienced amisom.
Thing is Eritrea become a country when Somalia collapse so communication was cut.
I just the only way to end this situation is to slowly update our Sna ourselves and take the country while play ball with the European
He's also always supported the ONLF. They recently had their conference and elections in Eritrea.
Do you still think Eritrea is Pro-Somalia?
What do you think they are planning?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
in a ideal world an independent somaliland a stable somalia and djibotui as it is could of made a bloc, with 3 voices for somalis

Thing is Eritrea become a country when Somalia collapse so communication was cut.
I just the only way to end this situation is to slowly update our Sna ourselves and take the country while play ball with the European

Do you still think Eritrea is Pro-Somalia?
What do you think they are planning?
I believe he is but we'll see what the UAE is up to soon enough.

Farah Maalim who is a well known Somali nationalist seems to believe in him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending