ask me things

Status
Not open for further replies.
be intrusive!!! But not 2 intrusive

Welcome beautiful specimen, I have no question because you will over time reveal your personality and quirks in your own speed and comfort. I can already an interesting person with fascinating stories to tell from the few answers you've made and that passion that lies behind :)

Instead I'll introduce to Somalispot, a place full of varied opinion and life styles and I'm sure you will find a way to fit in. So relax and explorer every wonderful corner of this site in your way and if you need help many will be here to help and guide you :)

Last edited:
Welcome beautiful specimen, I have no question because you will over time reveal your personality and quirks in your own speed and comfort. I can already an interesting person with fascinating stories to tell from the few answers you've made and that passion that lies behind. :)

Instead I'll introduce to Somalispot, a place full of varied opinion and life styles and I'm sure you will find a way to fit in. So relax and explorer every wonderful corner of this site in your way and if you need help many will be here to help and guide you. . :)
She’s lying spot=starscreamspot the women here exist to sexually please me while the men work as my servant:gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending