ask me stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not isaaq ^^ I said I want to be. I’m a unionist and yes I go to school
mashallah ,are you in last year of uni ?
there are alot of issaq separatist in this form . is mind boggling why you want to be a issaq unionist .my nomad senses is telling me your a sheegato tho ,but is all good .bashaal inadher

mashallah ,are you in last year of uni ?
there are alot of issaq separatist in this form . is mind boggling why you want to be a issaq unionist .my nomad senses is telling me your a sheegato tho ,but is all good .bashaal inadher

I am a unionist!!!!!!! and I don’t care for tribes ‘‘twas a joke. I graduate in 2020 inshallah :)

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Qabiil is not the type of information you'd be wise of to disclose online. The religion you adhere to, on the other hand,...?

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Absolutely not

Tribalism is a curse on Somali people. You don't have to tell these guys anything. United Somalia is de wei. I get crap from my Somaliland cousins all the time for representing a United Somalia:rejoice:. What do you like to argue about? Life, school, the Somali girl next door big butt? Whose making the best bariis? I'm curious?

Tribalism is a curse on Somali people. You don't have to tell these guys anything. United Somalia is de wei. I get crap from my Somaliland cousins all the time for representing a United Somalia:rejoice:. What do you like to argue about? Life, school, the Somali girl next door big butt? Whose making the best bariis? I'm curious?
I argue about anything sometimes I disagree with people for the sake of arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.