Ask me anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sabz Abaayo salam how are you doing today? It is the Sheikh saying hello.

So I've been hearing stuff about your appearance what's wrong?

@Sabz Abaayo salam how are you doing today? It is the Sheikh saying hello.

So I've been hearing stuff about your appearance what's wrong?

Salaamu alaykum sheikh

no honestly you guys its fine. I'm good. Is it cos of those three guys who ganged up against me on Tuesday?? because I'd assumed they would react like that because of what I was saying on twitter. I get worse comments trust me.

Hooyo taught to be tough. not letting people bring you down and showing them that you are made of harder stone.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Salaamu alaykum sheikh

no honestly you guys its fine. I'm good. Is it cos of those three guys who ganged up against me on Tuesday?? because I'd assumed they would react like that because of what I was saying on twitter. I get worse comments trust me.

Hooyo taught to be tough. not letting people bring you down and showing them that you are made of harder stone.

Waa alaykum salaam wow that's not tolerable.

So you are a Twitter user?

Interesting.

Hooyo is the best teacher your right about that.

Just retaliate if someone says something negative about you.

And don't seek validation from others.

The Sheikh has spoken.

Salaamu alaykum sheikh

Do you have any hobbies? Do you like to play any sports?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Do you feel you have a role in the future of Somalia? If so what would you do to make the motherland better if you could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending