Ask Me Anything’s return this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
back by popular demand ama's will relaunch this saturday. i know many of you were not around in 2015-2016 but everyone is allowed to participate in the sessions however inappropriate, low quality, and trollish questions will be deleted and the member banned from the sub-forum. if you have any questions about the ama's or suggestions on guests post it here.

BR1u4Hl.jpg

We are excited to host Ask Me Anything events on Somali Spot.

Somali personalities including activists, entertainers and politicians will be participating and you will be able to pose your questions to them.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Can we give the same amount of spotlight to Scholars as we do with celebrities, activists, and politicians? I’d be interested in a Scholar ama

send me their contact details or send them mine so i can organise it.

send me their contact details or send them mine so i can organise it.

damn dat sucks - the scholars I listen to are either dead (may Allah be pleased with them all) or in Saudi. Can SS not reach out similarly to how they reached out to the politicians etc if that’s what u did? If not no worries jzk for being open to it :salute:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
damn dat sucks - the scholars I listen to are either dead (may Allah be pleased with them all) or in Saudi. Can SS not reach out similarly to how they reached out to the politicians etc if that’s what u did? If not no worries jzk for being open to it :salute:

are there any scholars in particular that i should reach out to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending