Ask me any thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am bored ask me anything guys , new here thought I should introduce my self that way

Male 32 US

How did you get that name? Which state in the U.S are u from? Have u ever been to somalia? What do you do for a living?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How did you get that name? Which state in the U.S are u from? Have u ever been to somalia? What do you do for a living?
Just a nickname lol , Ohio, I lived in Somalia since I was ten years old, Truck driver

Just a nickname lol , Ohio, I lived in Somalia since I was ten years old, Truck driver
manifesto were group of gangesters i mean warloods
why don't you persue professional courses and then get discent job instead of that hardwork druc driving?
why don't you persue professional courses and then get discent job instead of that hardwork truc driving stuff?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
manifesto were group of gangesters i mean warloods

why don't you persue professional courses and then get discent job instead of that hardwork druc driving?

why don't you persue professional courses and then get discent job instead of that hardwork truc driving stuff?
Aint no body got time going to school for that long n getting paid hourly wage, as a truck driver even a mf doctor can't make as much as I can , that is why

Status
Not open for further replies.