ASK GORGON ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Was Medusa a GORGON? Do they all have snake heads? What's their world like?

F

Forfon

Was Medusa a GORGON? Do they all have snake heads? What's their world like?
flipping dreadful. Just like the name.

Gorgon is a fav DJ of mine. To realise the true namesake. It's flipping dreadful

F

Forfon

What do you think of Jeremy Corbyn?

I really like his " I don't give a shit attitude".

I hear he use to be top player. His love for chocolate women. Diane Abbott.

Could he make a difference. Yes! Will they allow it to happen. NO!

Are you asking why they don't have a female group? If so
People are confusing qarxis group who's main aim to post naked somali female pictures and the real private group the real private forum hasn't been made yet for males and females but small male posters are in qarxis group unless you females are interested in looking at naked somali females I don't see why you wanna join:damsel:
How do I join bro?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I really like his " I don't give a shit attitude".

I hear he use to be top player. His love for chocolate women. Diane Abbott.

Could he make a difference. Yes! Will they allow it to happen. NO!

I like him but I don't think he's gonna last as the Labour leader. Plus, he's got a PR problem. Maybe his approach should be a bit more Justin Trudeau and less Donald Trump.

S

Shamis

flipping dreadful. Just like the name.

Gorgon is a fav DJ of mine. To realise the true namesake. It's flipping dreadful

I thought you picked the name because Greece's Caraweelo figure. I'm listening to Gorgon City right now and they're pretty great.

F

Forfon

I thought you picked the name because Greece's Caraweelo figure. I'm listening to Gorgon City right now and they're pretty great.

YES! YEAH. Shamis, exactly why i picked the name.

Greece's Caraweelo figure.

:browtf:

S

Shamis

Lol I'll exit quietly, you're too hip for me - turns out this DJ just plays other people's tracks.

S

Shamis

Thanks, the advice you gave me worked believe it or not, I am down to 3.
Halleluja well done sis :obamaswag:

I cooked with tomato today, I got a surprising compliment he said I looked young for a 26 year old. Tomorrow tapenade.

I got invited into an EXCLusive PG, i can recommend you for it, but you would have to send a nude sawir of u to be considered for membership and to show ur loyalty.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I got invited into an EXCLusive PG, i can recommend you for it, but you would have to send a nude sawir of u to be considered for membership and to show ur loyalty.

Does that rule apply to all potential members or just Gorgon?:cosbyhmm::tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending