ASK GORGON ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

No, seriously don't bother.

Can you please just add me into these private groups of yours. I'll try my darn hardest to participate in group convos, and act like I'm enjoying myself.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No, seriously don't bother.

Can you please just add me into these private groups of yours. I'll try my darn hardest to participate in group convos, and act like I'm enjoying myself.
There is qarxis group but no female is part of it as for your other female friends they have no such group at the moment:axvmm9o:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why my Dhulbahante brother?
Are you asking why they don't have a female group? If so
People are confusing qarxis group who's main aim to post naked somali female pictures and the real private group the real private forum hasn't been made yet for males and females but small male posters are in qarxis group unless you females are interested in looking at naked somali females I don't see why you wanna join:damsel:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
People are confusing qarxis group who's main aim to post naked somali female pictures and the real private group the real private forum hasn't been made yet for males and females but small male posters are in qarxis group unless you females are interested in looking at naked somali females I don't see why you wanna join:damsel:

I'm joining. I already got the word.

Add me to the group, if not I will call the peeps in Las anod its not a problem.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

idk why i got the invite to Geeljire's group convo but it's filled up now

gorgon what's your fave warsan piece of writing :2tjlv3e:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Inbox your aunt and tell her what happened.
Few weeks halftime decided to pretend to be a female to infiltrate the new female private group that hasn't been made yet while working on it someone tipped off duchess since am close to the mj crew in there eyes they thought it was me so they turned on me after that I said f*ck it left that same day now someone name games exposed them:ulachen001:

Few weeks halftime decided to pretend to be a female to infiltrate the new female private group that hasn't been made yet while working on it someone tipped off duchess since am close to the mj crew in there eyes they thought it was me so they turned on me after that I said f*ck it left that same day now someone name games exposed them:ulachen001:
Cheers hun, now go to sleep you have to study.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

:lolbron:

they're paranoid as hell. niggas thought they came up with a brilliant strategy to qarxis the females on here only for their own group to get qarxised. :cryinglaughsmiley::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending