Asians are FURIOUS that Paki hijabi girl falsely accused an ASIAN she made up for cutting her hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The somali born minister of qaxooti and illegal immigrantion need to step in with that "we will never let hate devide us":lolbron: this is his time to shine.

But yo why would this kid lie like that. I actually feel sorry for her maskin
I highly doubt he will say something. Politician whos muslim should stay the hell away from this.

They should charge her with false reporting and senstenced to a non-custodial period.

Abdi Jew

Have you noticed when two Muslim girls fight (particularly Somalis) they go for each other’s hijab? They reveal the messy hair of one another.

They should charge her with false reporting and senstenced to a non-custodial period.

Abdi Jew

Have you noticed when two Muslim girls fight (particularly Somalis) they go for each other’s hijab? They reveal the messy hair of one another.

You have to be at least 12 to be charged with anything. But her mother should definitely be charged with public mischief at the very least but she will not be charged. The police union is heavily connected to the ruling party who I suspect was involved in creating the #HijabHoax to increase their approval ratings ahead of the election.

You have to be at least 12 to be charged with anything. But her mother should definitely be charged with public mischief at the very least but she will not be charged. The police union is heavily connected to the ruling party who I suspect was involved in creating the #HijabHoax to increase their approval ratings ahead of the election.

Abdi

Sorry mate, I haven’t read the article, is she under 12? The cops and the liberals? Strange bedfellows. Our cops here prefer the neo-liberals who like to establish an environment of a police-state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending