Asian foods

I Have never tried Asian Cuisine. What’s the best and what should I try out. The Asian I am talking about is Far East not Indian.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Try chicken chow mein as an introductory dish. My personal favourite is beef teriyaki on egg fried rice. I enjoy sweet and savoury dishes more than their traditional dishes.

Try chicken chow main as an introductory dish. My personal favourite is beef teriyaki on egg fried rice. I enjoy sweet and savoury dishes more than their traditional dishes.

Im salivating just thinking about these fire sweet and sour combos.

:banderas:

But I dont think I will be ordering food from indoyaars anytime soon. I'll just get a decent cookery book and keep it safe.

:denzelnigga:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I Have never tried Asian Cuisine. What’s the best and what should I try out. The Asian I am talking about is Far East not Indian.
Chinese food slapsss. Sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice omg
giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Thai noodles with hot chicken wings and peanut sauce is fucking fire sxb. I'll pay a buffet price and only eat that.
Sushi is also fire with that wasabi mixed in soy sauce. Make sure you go to those good spots and also don't go there while hungry. Women like to say that sushi is food. It's not, it's just a delicacy.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Thai food is bomb, try pad thai! Chinese food is also reeeally good, i love chicken stir fry noodles

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Bat soup :browtf:

szechuan chicken

Actually anything from that region. The rest is bland.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Spicy rice cakes Tteokbokki is nice and properly made Japanese Ramen and Vietnamese Pho is yummy too

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Im salivating just thinking about these fire sweet and sour combos.

:banderas:

But I dont think I will be ordering food from indoyaars anytime soon. I'll just get a decent cookery book and keep it safe.

:denzelnigga:

I have been trying to make some of their dishes at home for years now, but I can't seem to replicate it the way halal restaurants seem to. A lot of their recipes call for alcohol, gelatine based products or niche broths. I haven't had much success outside if chicken and egg fried rice stir

Apparently Korean fired chicken is way better than African American Fried chicken, also is Chinese food the only thing u guys have tried out, what about Japanese, thai or Malaya

I live in an area with a lot of koreans so I've tried a lot of their food. theyre really good at making fried chicken I like the sweet and spicy kind. if you ever get the chance to try street food I recommend spicy rice cakes or mozzarella corndog. their meat dishes are pretty bomb too like bulgogi and kalbi

Trending