Ashkenaiz Jews vs. Yibir

Wow, nice found. I wonder what the subclan of the one hawiye with T. I believe he could be mixed with Southern Dirs when they settled at time. Or assimilation. Not sure.
here is the source of the test, that hawiye that got T is living in djibouti, probably orphan or something
upload_2017-11-6_20-48-2.png

Anyone got 23and me on HGs? I’ve seen like 2 HG’s do it. They both got E1b1b but I’ve seen SOMnet claim there was one sacad who had T.
As one of the founders of Jamacatul DNA on Somnet, I can confirm that no Sacad on somnet took a DNA test and got haplogroup T.

Like who? Name them
Individuals belonging to Ciise Muuse, Makahil Sacad Muuse, Maxamad Abokor Habar Jeclo have all turned out to be T too. One cannot make assumptions about the whole Isaaq clan just because Garxajis have consistently turned out to be haplogroup T and the Sacad Muuse Abokor clans haplogroup E-V32. A representative sample of sub sub sub sub clans is necessary before we get a more complete picture. Do we have any Arab test results ? Do we have a breakdown of Habar Jeclo test results? etc.......

here is the source of the test, that hawiye that got T is living in djibouti, probably orphan or something
View attachment 33562
The second part of your attachment is from from a Somnet thread. It does not fully capture the diverse haplogroups found among Somali clans as the sample size is limited nor do we have a sub sub subclan breakdown. I know the guy who made that post.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Individuals belonging to Ciise Muuse, Makahil Sacad Muuse, Maxamad Abokor Habar Jeclo have all turned out to be T too. One cannot make assumptions about the whole Isaaq clan just because Garxajis have consistently turned out to be haplogroup T and the Sacad Muuse Abokor clans haplogroup E-V32. A representative sample of sub sub sub sub clans is necessary before we get a more complete picture. Do we have any Arab test results ? Do we have a breakdown of Habar Jeclo test results? etc.......

The second part of your attachment is from from a Somnet thread. It does not fully capture the diverse haplogroups found among Somali clans as the sample size is limited nor do we have a sub sub subclan breakdown. I know the guy who made that post.
Do you know any Habar gidir Cayr that took 23andme. Thanks in advance.

Do you know any Habar gidir Cayr that took 23andme. Thanks in advance.
No. Just Sacad and Saleebaan. Both E1b1b. There are probably Cayrs that have taken the test but not everyone mentions their clan in the profile. Check with Amun, Bahal and the others that are on 23andme if they have encountered any Cayrs.

Are you Cayr?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
No. Just Sacad and Saleebaan. Both E1b1b. There are probably Cayrs that have taken the test but not everyone mentions their clan in the profile. Check with Amun, Bahal and the others that are on 23andme if they have encountered any Cayrs.

Are you Cayr?
Yes, want to know what different subclans haplogroups are.

Trending