Asc Gabdho

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen 💙🤍💚
I haven’t been posting on SSpot I have been busy with studies. I recently had a discussion about traveling to Somalia alone. What do you guys think?

Perhaps not the first trip.
Do you have experience traveling alone before to other places?
Mogadishu is fine apparently. Once you know the city it's possible to navigate alone.

You could technically go alone but it won’t be very enjoyable. Going to a completely different country on your own can be isolating after a while, especially if you’re not the type to make friends on the go.

visit family/friends they’ll keep you safe and show you around

I haven’t been posting on SSpot I have been busy with studies. I recently had a discussion about traveling to Somalia alone. What do you guys think?
Doing that now. I mean it’s best to go with your mahram. Alhamdulillah, I haven’t faced difficulties. My family helps me since I arrived. If you’re not staying with family, it’s a huge risk.

I don't know, cuz i've never been to somalia before. But a lot of my friends that go there over the summer have mentioned this. It's really odd
It’s the mannerisms. The way we speak and carry ourselves is different. If someone doesn’t make an effort to blend in, they’ll stand out like a sore thumb.

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen 💙🤍💚
Doing that now. I mean it’s best to go with your mahram. Alhamdulillah, I haven’t faced difficulties. My family helps me since I arrived. If you’re not staying with family, it’s a huge risk.
Alxm I have family back in Somalia

Trending