As heterosexual men we need to support gays so they can fight against feminism and gynocentrism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have realised the only armour we men have at our disposal to combat feminism and gynocentrism is gay men we need to support gay men who are at the frontlines battling gynocentrism and feminism if women try to fight these gay men we will accuse them of being homophobic :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Any woman who’s against gay men who hate feminism is homophobic

@MrKnowles @Yusra @Reiko @Mercury

My enemies enemy is my friend :salute:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Gay men are the worst feminist, what kind of crack have u been smoking son?

I know waa calool kuusantahay laakin you're not a baby, this man hates Islam and a man who hates Islam is nothing short of your enemy now stop throwing hissy fits! If you think fighting feminism is a noble cause then do it yourself, maybe that'll give you some purpose in life. :abuxyga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
2C2EB20C-8919-4C0E-AAA0-93B8EB62852A.png

https://m.facebook.com/Gays-Against-Feminism-1042549132444864/?locale2=en_GB
:russ::lolbron:
:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Right...Using this as an excuse to support gays in other words :reallymaury:
Stop being homophobic naaya what’s wrong with misogynistic gay men these gay men spit at everything feminism stands for these gay men are more misogynistic than straight men:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Rose McGowan has declared an “indictment” of the gay community, claiming that homosexual men are “more misogynistic” than their straight counterparts and dismissing those who boycotted the Brunei-owned Dorchester Hotel collection as “delusional idiots”.

The American actress, who claims to have lived a life “heavily entrenched” in LGBT, was discussing the protest against the hotel chain with gay author Bret Easton Ellis in his weekly podcastwhen she made the comments.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...gn-for-feminism-gay-men-are-more-9841873.html

Stop being homophobic naaya what’s wrong with misogynistic gay men these gay men spit at everything feminism stands for these gay men are more misogynistic than straight men:umad:
The most loyal supporters of gay men are straight women it's safe to say collectively they don't plan on biting the hand that feeds them.

Keep pushing that token gay Milo around...

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know waa calool kuusantahay laakin you're not a baby, this man hates Islam and a man who hates Islam is nothing short of your enemy now stop throwing hissy fits! If you think fighting feminism is a noble cause then do it yourself, maybe that'll give you some purpose in life. :abuxyga:
Why are you coming at me? It’s the gay men I posted spewing venom at feminism not me defend yourself from gay men I dare you so we can call you out for being homophobic gaalka dhil gartiisana sii milo jir oo joog

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The most loyal supporters of gay men are straight women it's safe to say collectively they don't plan on biting the hand that feeds them.

Keep pushing that token gay Milo around...
We Heterosexual males will get a legion of gay men who are more misogynistic than ever to wipe you feminists to the ground like champion milo these gay men will have no mercy for you and if you try to attack them back they will accuse you feminists of being homophobic let’s see which one carries more weight you feminists accusing gay men of misogyny or gay men accusing you feminists of homophobia :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending