Arsenal you have killed us.

Based

VIP
Arsenal 0-3 Brighton. Title is 100% over. These players are not fit to win anything. Disgraceful performance from everyone from the seniors to the youngsters. I’ve only ever seen this club lift a title once and never again. 2 years in a row we’ve crumbled towards the business end of the season whether it be top 4 race or title race.

One thing that this monumental L revealed to me is that i’m a truly shameless individual and i still hold high hopes for next season. A strong transfer window with Rice/Caicedo, a PROPER striker (not that transgender called Jesus), a proper CB to cover Saliba or Gabriel, a back up RB/LB and someone to cover for Saka due to him being overworked like a slave since nobody is there to cover for him.

Next season we have Champions League football and I can’t wait for pre season so we can forget this fucking bottlejob season. This is why i love this club. We’re not robots who don’t taste defeat. We take our Ls and learn and come back better than ever. Last season when we got hammered by Spurs (i think i made a thread on the game) i still had a sense of optimism for the coming season and it paid off up until ‘Holding’ ruined our title charge. Anyways, laugh all you want now, we’re winning the league and champions league next season
IMG_1500.jpeg

World

VIP
I can’t believe Saka might be getting a 300k a week contract, he has actually been so shit for the last third of the season.

They were leading 8 points just 3 weeks ago. I blame the coach for not rotating players. He had 3-4 players that were getting out of form and needed bench time.

Arsenal 0-3 Brighton. Title is 100% over. These players are not fit to win anything. Disgraceful performance from everyone from the seniors to the youngsters. I’ve only ever seen this club lift a title once and never again. 2 years in a row we’ve crumbled towards the business end of the season whether it be top 4 race or title race.

One thing that this monumental L revealed to me is that i’m a truly shameless individual and i still hold high hopes for next season. A strong transfer window with Rice/Caicedo, a PROPER striker (not that transgender called Jesus), a proper CB to cover Saliba or Gabriel, a back up RB/LB and someone to cover for Saka due to him being overworked like a slave since nobody is there to cover for him.

Next season we have Champions League football and I can’t wait for pre season so we can forget this fucking bottlejob season. This is why i love this club. We’re not robots who don’t taste defeat. We take our Ls and learn and come back better than ever. Last season when we got hammered by Spurs (i think i made a thread on the game) i still had a sense of optimism for the coming season and it paid off up until ‘Holding’ ruined our title charge. Anyways, laugh all you want now, we’re winning the league and champions league next season View attachment 272807
Rip chigg