Arma and I are on Twitter space. We are discussing about the state of affairs of Somalispot. Come join us.

GuanYu

Custom title
Thankfully i can listen without having twitter, but less than 15 seconds in someone is already insulting LOL

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What part of our discussion have you disagreed about

@Arma made valid points.
Tbh kidding aside I agreed with Arma quite a bit tbh. I disagreed on most of the ‘good times’ in MSB’s rule a couple of y’all were saying.

1. We were aid dependent through out, Russia was funding our government so we were never self reliant. Also the government was highly centralised. Nearly all development was centred in Xamar.

2. MSB did have clan hatred, it’s clearly documented he saw some qabiils as inferior and deserving of being wiped out

3. Some dude claimed Xamar’s people today appreciate him. I’m assuming he meant Hawiye. This a completely false. The only reason we don’t bring up his atrocities is because we’ve inherited the Somali state and don’t wish to secede the Isaaqis

4. That those minorities deserve more representation, imo only those that sacrificed and would bleed for this country should lead it. We can’t trust the country with these minorities (of course some are great people) but imo the biggest stakeholders and those with the most to lose should have outsized representation.

5. The one good thing I’ll acknowledge is education. It’s sad that we’re losing our 60-100 generation because this younger Somali population are nowhere near as educated or patriotic as that generation.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tbh kidding aside I agreed with Arma quite a bit tbh. I disagreed on most of the ‘good times’ in MSB’s rule a couple of y’all were saying.

1. We were aid dependent through out, Russia was funding our government so we were never self reliant. Also the government was highly centralised. Nearly all development was centred in Xamar.

2. MSB did have clan hatred, it’s clearly documented he saw some qabiils as inferior and deserving of being wiped out

3. Some dude claimed Xamar’s people today appreciate him. I’m assuming he meant Hawiye. This a completely false. The only reason we don’t bring up his atrocities is because we’ve inherited the Somali state and don’t wish to secede the Isaaqis

4. That those minorities deserve more representation, imo only those that sacrificed and would bleed for this country should lead it. We can’t trust the country with these minorities (of course some are great people) but imo the biggest stakeholders and those with the most to lose should have outsized representation.

5. The one good thing I’ll acknowledge is education. It’s sad that we’re losing our 60-100 generation because this younger Somali population are nowhere near as educated or patriotic as that generation.

You were actually listening. Incredible!

You should’ve joined us. We weren’t gonna bite.

He didn't see some clans as inferior, he saw them as a threat to his rule. That is why he murdered Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke and spent 21 years trying to wipe out Majeerteen.

He displaced and turned on all clans that did not fall in-line with his agenda.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He didn't see some clans as inferior, he saw them as a threat to his rule. That is why he murdered Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke and spent 21 years trying to wipe out Majeerteen.

He displaced and turned on all clans that did not fall in-line with his agenda.
Hold up! Where you on there your royal highness @Pwyneth Galtrow
Lets Go Sport GIF by MLB

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was listening too. Weird Voices.

Trending

Latest posts