Argentina: Inflation at 100%

Garaad diinle

 
Meanwhile turkeys inflation is down from 85% around the end of last year to 55%. Erdonomics in full play.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They killed off all the miskeen black people, Allah is punishing them.
I've seen Argentinians who pride themselves in being the whitest country in Latin America even when they know its because they killed their black population off

They killed off all the miskeen black people, Allah is punishing them.

that’s a Brazilian lie. They never had a massive slave trade and didn’t have that many blacks to begin with, then immigration from Europe kicked in and swamped them.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
that’s a Brazilian lie. They never had a massive slave trade and didn’t have that many blacks to begin with, then immigration from Europe kicked in and swamped them.
i know you like your light skinned Latinas warya but don't beg it to Cadaan devils. We all know the type of shit they have done so this isn't too far fetched :stopit:

i know you like your light skinned Latinas warya but don't beg it to Cadaan devils. We all know the type of shit they have done so this isn't too far fetched :stopit:

YouTube videos by hoteps is not a source.

Argentina was never a major destination for slaves from Africa. It was part of the Spanish Empire so it had access to the same sources of slaves that other Spanish colonies such as Colombia, Venezuela and Cuba did. The main reason that Africans didn't go to Argentina in large numbers is that the main industry of Argentina, cattle ranching, wasn't really suitable for slave labour in a way that plantation agriculture or mining were. So Argentinian slaves tended to mostly work as domestic servants.

So it's not really accurate to say Argentina had a "lot of slave trade". It did have some, and there were slaves, but they weren't present in numbers parallel to those in Brazil or Cuba. Their small numbers grew smaller proportionately as massive emigration to Argentina during the late 19th and early 20th century brought in large numbers of European migrants, reducing the African's relative numbers.

Two good scholarly works would be
No Hay Negros Argentinos?” (M. Cristina de Liboreiro

And

“African Slavery in Latin America and the Caribbean (Klein and Venson, 2007)”

Trending

Latest posts