Are your parents racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Do most of you guys have parents, that are racist...and is that why many of you hate Bantus?

Thank God I don't have racist parents! When racism is tolerated or encouraged by parents, the children often grow up becoming racist.

I don't hate anyone.

Peace.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Some religious Somalis dislike whites because of their unislamic culture but most Somali fobs and the ones back home actually look up to Arabs and whites.
Maybe where your from but not the cities I'm from. I asked them before when I went and their opinions on other ethnic groups and they disliked them all (ie culture) but they said for the sake of Allah they don't hate the muslims. Idk why it was pretty harsh but they'll obviously be nice to guests from those countries since thats our culture

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When many of our ancestors arrived in somalia, the locals wore only two cloths to cover. They didn't know how to tailor it into a shirt and macwiis. Hence the term "lamagoodle". A valuable history lesson from a "cadcad".

Bullshit. Do you know where Arabs got most of their silk from? From Somali merchants, learn some history you fool. Somalis were the major contributors of silk trade. Look at this silk trade map from below.

800px-Silk_route.jpg

Somalis did not wear piece of two clothes, you're talking about some nomads. This is what most Somalis used to wear back in the days.

220px-Sultan_Mohamoud_Ali_Shire_2.jpg

220px-XaajiSuudicropped2.png

image-jpg.15731

777b387326c7f94774aaa9489e0daab8--african-culture-african-history.jpg

image-jpg.15728

745a4a0a9fc9cf3cf2cb40b27943cf2a.jpg

Bullshit. Do you know where Arabs got most of their silk from? From Somali merchants, learn some history you fool. Somalis were the major contributors of silk trade. Look at this silk trade map from below.

800px-Silk_route.jpg

Somalis did not wear piece of two clothes, you're talking about some nomads. This is what most Somalis used to wear back in the days.

image-jpg.15731

image-jpg.15728

Bro don't take him too serious, he knows that we are the chosen ones by Eebe.
We are gonna be the new Jewish/Zionist of the world and take half of the world wealth.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No. My mom is only racist when someone on the road/someone in general pisses her off, most of the time. Never heard my dad being racist.
How tf did you turn out so racist than.

Your literally one of the most racist chicks on here.

Uuf.

I really hope this is an online persona cause ur views are disgusting.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If your not Yemeni, Somali,Eritrean or North Sudanese, you getting bodied :manny:

800px-Silk_route.jpg

image-jpg.15731

image-jpg.15728

Those photos are after our arrival.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Those photos are after our arrival.

These are our traditional clothes. :mjlol:

When you fuckers arrived. The Somalis in Mogadishu and other urban areas across Ajuran Kingdom were wearing rich quality of silk and dressed amazingly so you're speaking out of your ass. Read some books kid.

When you fuckers arrived. The Somalis in Mogadishu and other urban areas across Ajuran Kingdom were wearing rich quality of silk and dressed amazingly so you're speaking out of your ass. Read some books kid.
Warya stop lying. Many reer xamars were in mog before Ajuuran. The only ones that arrived during the Ajuuran were the Hadhramauti syeds and sharifs like the Jamal el layl, Ba calaawi, etc.

These are our traditional clothes. :mjlol:

Founded by the Arabs in the 10th century, Mogadishu became the capital and chief port of Somalia. Initially after their arrival, families of Arab and Persian descent ruled Somalia and fueled the widespread conversion to Islam. By the thirteenth century, Mogadishu became prosperous by trading gold, livestock, slaves, leather, and ivory.

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/mogadishu-somalia-ca-950

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Warya stop lying. Many reer xamars were in mog before Ajuuran. The only ones that arrived during the Ajuuran were the Hadhramauti syeds and sharifs like the Jamal el layl, Ba calaawi, etc.

Founded by the Arabs in the 10th century, Mogadishu became the capital and chief port of Somalia. Initially after their arrival, families of Arab and Persian descent ruled Somalia and fueled the widespread conversion to Islam. By the thirteenth century, Mogadishu became prosperous by trading gold, livestock, slaves, leather, and ivory.

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/mogadishu-somalia-ca-950

You're showing an African American blog that does not know any history of East Africa and hate ethnic Somalis. Are you serious now?

You're getting repetitive right now. Have you learn the ancient Somali civilization known as the Somali city-states? Serapion is the predecessor state of Mogadishu. It was an anient city much older than 10th century and was founded by Somalis in the 1st century by Ajuran ancestors known as Bal'ad. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarapion

Mogadishu Sultanate a Somali city state sultanate existed from the 9th century to 13th century. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Mogadishu

Also, Somalis become Muslims way before most Arabs and Persians. :drakelaugh:

Somalis became Muslims during Hijra in the 7th century at the time of Prophet Muhammed (PUBH).

"Islam was introduced in Somalia in the 7th century when the Muslim Arabs fled from the persecution of the Pagan Quraysh tribe. When the Muslims defeated the Pagans, some returned to Arabia, but many decided to stay there and established Muslim communities along the Somali coastline. The local Somalis adopted the Islamic faith well before the faith even took root in its place of origin."

Source: Briggs, Phillip (2012). page 7.

My dad lived in Eastern Europe for many years and has very close friends from Angola and Mozambique and still is a Pan-Africanist. A chick here reminds me of my mum. That’s why I never respond to her even when she insults me. β€˜nough said.

You're showing an African American blog that does not know any history of East Africa and hate ethnic Somalis. Are you serious now?

You're getting repetitive right now. Have you learn the ancient Somali civilization known as the Somali city-states? Serapion is the predecessor state of Mogadishu. It was an anient city much older than 10th century and was founded by Somalis in the 1st century by Ajuran ancestors known as Bal'ad. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarapion

Mogadishu Sultanate a Somali city state sultanate existed from the 9th century to 13th century. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Mogadishu

Also, Somalis become Muslims way before most Arabs and Persians. :drakelaugh:

Somalis became Muslims during Hijra in the 7th century at the time of Prophet Muhammed (PUBH).

"Islam was introduced in Somalia in the 7th century when the Muslim Arabs fled from the persecution of the Pagan Quraysh tribe. When the Muslims defeated the Pagans, some returned to Arabia, but many decided to stay there and established Muslim communities along the Somali coastline. The local Somalis adopted the Islamic faith well before the faith even took root in its place of origin."

Source: Briggs, Phillip (2012). page 7.
Stop making shit up.
Ajuuran are hawiye and hawiye originate from the north.
Islam came to zeila in early years. That's where most of the Sultanates ruled from the north. So during that period who spread Islam in the south? What about in the Baajuni islands?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop making shit up.
Ajuuran are hawiye and hawiye originate from the north.
Islam came to zeila in early years. That's where most of the Sultanates ruled from the north. So during that period who spread Islam in the south? What about in the Baajuni islands?

I didn't make no shit up. I've given you all facts wallahi so don't cry.

Somalis had 13 city states back then and I just gave you a source where it stated that the Muslims that fled from Quraysh pagans settled all over the Somali coast line and that's how Islam was spread.

Ajuran aren't Hawiye. They are politically Hawiye because they are langaab. However, in lineage wise they are their own clan.

I didn't make no shit up. I've given you all facts wallahi so don't cry.

Somalis had 13 city states back then and I just gave you a source where it stated that the Muslims that fled from Quraysh pagans settled all over the Somali coast line and that's how Islam was spread.

Ajuran aren't Hawiye. They are politically Hawiye because they are langaab. However, in lineage wise they are their own clan.

Facts bro leave this qudhun, he ain't a Somali, so his opinions shouldn't be matters.
Nacalaaye their trying so hard to rewrite our blessed history.
This guy is probably that annoying guy in YouTube comments called Qureisha whatever shit it was.

He thinks sand has that brain capacity to rule and dictate their nasty culture to Somalis.

Warya Banaadiri we're the chosen ones afaaraheena kabax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts