Are your parents racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Really my parents are racist to eveyone. They dislike whites blacks Chinese Indians etc. Most somalis in my area are like that and especially the ones in Somalia (especially badiyo) they look down on anyone not somali. But to be fair I'm more racist than them tbh
Some religious Somalis dislike whites because of their unislamic culture but most Somali fobs and the ones back home actually look up to Arabs and whites.

Given the state of somalia and its people...poor, destitute....just a bunch of world-roaming, hand out, begging phuck-ups right....given that...this thread is analogous to you all shouting to the world

"Hey world...look at us...we are not only a miserable bunch but we are dumb as doorknobs because we want to shout it out for all to hear that the people who are feeding and clothing us and basically keeping us alive.....well...we hate them all!"

Lol! In-breeding and lord knows whatever else.. has really turned your minds into mulch.

Rahtid!

Macalin M

Out here
Given the state of somalia and its people...poor, destitute....just a bunch of world-roaming, hand out, begging phuck-ups right....given that...this thread is analogous to you all shouting to the world

"Hey world...look at us...we are not only a miserable bunch but we are dumb as doorknobs because we want to shout it out for all to hear that the people who are feeding and clothing us and basically keeping us alive.....well...we hate them all!"

Lol! In-breeding and lord knows whatever else.. has really turned your minds into mulch.

Rahtid!
Why do Somalis ,and other Africans in fact, out perform Jamaicans in the UK school system if we are so dumb?

my parents are not racist at all, come to think of it, no one in my immediate family is. sure I have heard some rude stuff here and there, but nothing hateful. I don't know a single Somali person that dislikes Bantus - like the users here do.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
No. Never heard them utter anything bad about people. Racist people are usually the low IQ ones.:eating:

My mom is a pretty religious woman , so she is cool with everyone. But my siblings are super racists to anyone who isn't Somali. I guess they claim to be all Somali nationalist but it's mostly they are ciyaal kacaan

No. My mom is only racist when someone on the road/someone in general pisses her off, most of the time. Never heard my dad being racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts