Are your parents racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are indifferent, as in they don’t go out their way to say nasty comments.

My dad has a few friends that aren’t Somali so he’s open minded.

My parents are racists to all mainly to whites. The only people they love are Somalis.
They are ciyaal kacaan, brainwashed ultra conservative nationalist.

Ilaahow amuuraha sahal, they also brainwashed me

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Let her know how she's been racist against the madow. Your mum won't realize it unless you correct her.

A common thing that happens when watching tv
Hooyo: Haayaay fiiri sanka baalladan

Me : waaha sii waa racist hooyo, everyone is beautiful

Hooyo : Haye haye :ulyin:
Waa iska ciyaarayaa
Allah miskeenda baal eega mashallah hooyo saax baan tahay :lolbron:

My mum is stuck in her ways , I've always tried to call her out

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My parents hate lamagoodle more than any other people. My mum would rather i marry bantu niger than lamagoodle. LITERALLY NO JOKE.
LOL duh when we oppressed you guys for years duh you'd be in your feelings
giphy.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Never met a Somali who's racist towards white.
Really my parents are racist to eveyone. They dislike whites blacks Chinese Indians etc. Most somalis in my area are like that and especially the ones in Somalia (especially badiyo) they look down on anyone not somali. But to be fair I'm more racist than them tbh

A common thing that happens when watching tv
Hooyo: Haayaay fiiri sanka baalladan

Me : waaha sii waa racist hooyo, everyone is beautiful

Hooyo : Haye haye :ulyin:
Waa iska ciyaarayaa
Allah miskeenda baal eega mashallah hooyo saax baan tahay :lolbron:

My mum is stuck in her ways , I've always tried to call her out
Don't feel bad my aunties cuss ajnabi women because they think i will marry them. Every time we call them out on them they try to brush it off as a fact. I.e cadaan don't wipe their futo and asians are flat and eat bugs. I would try to explain to them that it's okay to love your own culture just don't be extreme in cussing other ppl's culture.

:chrisfreshhah:

Really my parents are racist to eveyone. They dislike whites blacks Chinese Indians etc. Most somalis in my area are like that and especially the ones in Somalia (especially badiyo) they look down on anyone not somali. But to be fair I'm more racist than them tbh
Me too although i think they hate because especially with Asians that hate is reciprocated back anyway. So maybe they are not alone in being racist but it creates a cycle that can never be broken.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Me too although i think they hate because especially with Asians that hate is reciprocated back anyway. So maybe they are not alone in being racist but it creates a cycle that can never be broken.
Tbh the ones I meet have never even met a white or Asian but they dislike them and no one has ever been racist to my parents especially the asians on my area they're really nice to them since we're both muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts