Are your parents racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone pls explain to me what lamagoodle means???

:ileycry:
When many of our ancestors arrived in somalia, the locals wore only two cloths to cover. They didn't know how to tailor it into a shirt and macwiis. Hence the term "lamagoodle". A valuable history lesson from a "cadcad".

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not really. My mom has been here since she was 11 so she has pretty much lived a majority of her life going to school and working with non Somalis. My mom is pretty homophobic though.

My dad is pretty accepting of people. I have never really heard him say anything that was just straight racist or homophobic.

I tried to question him on some stuff. Basically his political views. Summed up the dude is pretty liberal here in the states. But if he were to be in Somalia he would be Pretty conservative.

When many of our ancestors arrived in somalia, the locals wore only two cloths to cover. They didn't know how to tailor it into a shirt and macwiis. Hence the term "lamagoodle". A valuable history lesson from a "cadcad".
Do you mean clothes like this?
81dd21d5ec09f4ce5d3d6898295af774.jpg

Sorry to say, but this is waay cooler and better looking than a shirt & macawiis:banderas:

I dont understand how your guy's parents are racist to theyre own lpl tribalism is real. my parents are racist towards blacks and whites never somalis tho lol

So the locals are referred to as lamagoodles? i still don't understand are they a minority in somalia?

Apollo

VIP
Mine are racist against Whites and Bantus.

Mother always tell not to bring home/marry a white or black girl.

Macalin M

Out here
Nah my mums not quite fond of the Saudis because of what’s happened in the last year but my parents aren’t racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending