Are you still evil person if you don't do evil actions only because of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
There are so many things I'd love to do but I don't because I'm a Muslim. i.e. missing prayers, etc.

But then there are a lot of evil actions I'd like to do but I don't because I'm a Muslim.

For example, if I saw that £10,000 on a floor. I wouldn't take it because I'm a Muslim but if I was a non-Muslim, I'd totally take it.

Am I bad person for deriving all the morals from Islam?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There are so many things I'd love to do but I don't because I'm a Muslim. i.e. missing prayers, etc.

But then there are a lot of evil actions I'd like to do but I don't because I'm a Muslim.

For example, if I saw that £10,000 on a floor. I wouldn't take it because I'm a Muslim but if I was a non-Muslim, I'd totally take it.

Am I bad person for deriving all the morals from Islam?
No I would take £10,000 on the floor although I'm a Muslim

I'd go full evil, if the person deserved
It and did something too me.

IMG_6736.GIF

Eye for an eye

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Really? You'd take something that isn't yours? I dont know if you know this but being non-Muslim and criminal behavior are not correlated. I'm not a Muslim and I wouldn't take anyone's money, harm anyone (unless they really deserve it) or anything else criminal. You're a shallow and dangerous person if fear of being punished in the hereafter is what stops you from bad things. You should avoid criminal things because they are fundamentally unfair to other human beings, period.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Really? You'd take something that isn't yours? I dont know if you know this but being non-Muslim and criminal behavior are not correlated. I'm not a Muslim and I wouldn't take anyone's money, harm anyone (unless they really deserve it) or anything else criminal. You're a shallow and dangerous person if fear of being punished in the hereafter is what stops you from bad things. You should avoid criminal things because they are fundamentally unfair to other human beings, period.

Quit making claims with no receipt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_correlations_of_criminal_behaviour#Religion

There's several links to studies in that link saying there is negative correlation with religiosity and crime. I bet you'll go on find another study that says otherwise but those studies don't account for socio-economic factors.

You do realize that your prophet did "evil" acts but made them halal because he was a "prophet". The massacre of men and boys at khaybar was truly evil and if your prophet did it, how's it haram?
Read my post again, you'll see I made a distinction between evil actions and implied "sinful" actions.

Also, the khaybar battle was a war. Islam has a lot of rules that makes a war just and fair.

Typical wars at that time without Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would be much worse with horrific crimes.

Would you do something as awful as "marrying" a six year old child playing with toys? Answer. Ultimate test.

Yeah, I would, 1400 years ago.

I was raised in the culture that doesn't require youth marriages any more nor am I attracted towards them.

Stfu u gaal, ppl like u is what's wrong with this world, ur a lying filth who has no boundaries and wouldn't hesitate to kill a baby for 100$

:nahgirl::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.