Are you pro or against death sentence?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
my conscience says no but in Islam Sharia Law dictates that the death sentence should be carried out in some situations. So since I’m muslim I automatically support it.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
yes it is necessary in order to punish crime properly and deter future criminals from doing the same.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yes. that's why america has so much murderers running around. because they know they'll get less than a year.

Yes. But not the type where a non-governmental party acts like they're above the law. There should be due process. The suspect should be deemed innocent until proven guilty. And only then, should the death penalty be done. And for the sake of civility, it should be a painless death. The purpose of the death penalty is to administer a sentence that acts to make a statement, which is: no matter how long this man/woman stays in prison, they will never be well enough to return to society. The purpose is not to gain revenge. Judgement will come after death anyway.

I only advocate it for those who commit crimes that are beyond the point of being human, it shows they have a lack of remorse and cannot be rehabilitated therefore they deserve death.

Whatever they look like they're not intimidating those criminals enough. To be clear I support Sharia law, not widespread executions

Trending