Do you like piercings?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I don’t have piercings, but she looks so good with them. Makes me want to get some done. Who’s with me? :2tjlv3e:

I love piercings on my ears I have a industrial, Helix, tragus and upper lobe piercing
However, I will say that Tongue and septum piercing are ghetto and ugly as hell. I’d love to get my nose pierced but my mum said it’s for jar£ers apparently

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I love piercings on my ears I have a industrial, Helix, tragus and upper lobe piercing
However, I will say that Tongue and septum piercing are ghetto and ugly as hell. I’d love to get my nose pierced but my mum said it’s for jar£ers apparently
Your ma' ain't wrong

She rocks the septum and tongue piercing but I’m not a fan of facial piercings. I do have lots of ear piercings but I wear dainty earrings so it doesn’t look too crazy. Kind of like this:
1596581937571.jpeg

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
My mom said nose piercings are for hindis and she had a disgusted look on her face :yloezpe:

That's quite a long tongue.

I love piercings. Soon enough hopefully, I'll get a couple more upper earlobe piercings, daith, industrial and anti-tragus. A nose piercing, too.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I noticed that somalis love industrial piercings for sum reason :holeup: not my cup of tea, i like feminine looking piercings, industrial looks too rough. I have 4 piercings so far, insha‘allah more to come

Trending

Latest posts