Are you in stuck at home?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Still going out don't care

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
for a week all I done is go to my local shop once every 2 days. Thats it. Just been watching tv, playing games and on the internet. My body has aged 2 years

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm stuck, bored and haven't even got out of bed. How are you today?
Not on "Lockdown" per se I can still go out I went for a spin and grabbed the groceries yesterday and I can go out freely but I'm not doing it that much

Here in the U.K, we are all on lockdown. I am usually chilling at home but the minute I am told to stay at home is when I want to go outside.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
waraa kan du svenska
No, Italian, English, little Norwegian, Arabic, Malay, Little Korean, Swahili, Little Ahmeric, Kinyarwanda and French to a certain extent

No swedish unfortunately, but by the looks of it, it is like Norwegian, cause I can understand that you said "You swedish or can you speak swedish"

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The lockdown are fully in effect, but some people are stupid ignoring the regulations , sneaking outside to have a drink
they're going outside and at close proximity
The townships are alot worser
instead of keeping a meter distance they're like 2 inches apart
They'll transmit the virus
because it's cases already exceeded 1000

Africans will learn it the hard way unfortunately , once they see people drop dead then they'll start abiding the rules when it's already too late

This country will be an epicenter
The military are doing a good job by aggresively beating the shit out of rule breakers

I'm not risking to go outside I've stocked months worth of essentials only when I run out of it .
Im lucky enough to bought stocks of N95 masks they're efficient than surgical disposal masks, pair gloves and cleaning utensils

Trending