Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Nowadays scholars say you cannot even marry people of the book because most of the women are not chaste and there are alot of muslim women looking to get married anyway

I was going to double check what you said about scholars and I found out interfaith marriages are not allowed unless they are a chaste or pious Christian/or Jewish woman.
https://www.thoughtco.com/interfaith-marriage-in-islam-2004431

The Quran is the only authentic reference for me(the hadith-80% because some are not authentic references). I really can't trust scholars especially now where there is a rise of extremist thinking. Plus, you could never know if scholars are using their culture more prominently than Islam instead especially for cultures where religion and culture are indistinguishable. Culture-worship is at its peak so I need improve my Quranic knowledge.

TooMacaan

VIP
sad set of rules that requires you to worship the 'son' whilst the father ought to be the one who requires all worship.

The only common thing we muslims have with you is that jesus was the messiah. But our version of the messiah is similar to that of jews. Someone righteous messenger of God sent to save jews and not God
Worshiping the 'father' is already a given though, it doesn't need to be said. Jesus is an important part of the trinity, along with the Holy Spirit, that combines to make one God. You can't worship that one God fully while rejecting its other forms. We can agree to disagree though, I'm not interested in having a battle of faiths. I think all the Abrahamic faiths have more in common than just Jesus as the messiah but again, you keep to your faith and I'll keep to mine.

For the other post, I agree that picking a righteous person is vital if one decides to get married. Using words like filth and garbage...along with identifying a specific person, without jest, was what I disagreed with. I think anyone who read your post would've understood your point without an example having to be provided. However, at the end of the day, it's your prerogative how you choose to express yourself. :zhqjlmx:

Worshiping the 'father' is already a given though, it doesn't need to be said. Jesus is an important part of the trinity, along with the Holy Spirit, that combines to make one God. You can't worship that one God fully while rejecting its other forms. We can agree to disagree though, I'm not interested in having a battle of faiths. I think all the Abrahamic faiths have more in common than just Jesus as the messiah but again, you keep to your faith and I'll keep to mine.

For the other post, I agree that picking a righteous person is vital if one decides to get married. Using words like filth and garbage...along with identifying a specific person, without jest, was what I disagreed with. I think anyone who read your post would've understood your point without an example having to be provided. However, at the end of the day, it's your prerogative how you choose to express yourself. :zhqjlmx:

There is no trinity. It's a lie. Like moses said to israel. Our lord is one. There is only God. God has no need for sons or daughters. God is above such nonsense. You have humiliated God to bring him down to human level. Eating drinking sleeping going to toilet and being circumsiced. Then apparently murdered. There is a reason why so many christians leave their faith over the stupidity of trinity where 1+1+1=1.

The idea that God would sacrifice his only 'son' jesus on a cross to get rid of some mysterious sin that befell the human race as the result of adam eating from the forbidden fruit has to be one of the most dumbest religious doctrines ever.

I was going to double check what you said about scholars and I found out interfaith marriages are not allowed unless they are a chaste or pious Christian/or Jewish woman.
https://www.thoughtco.com/interfaith-marriage-in-islam-2004431

The Quran is the only authentic reference for me(the hadith-80% because some are not authentic references). I really can't trust scholars especially now where there is a rise of extremist thinking. Plus, you could never know if scholars are using their culture more prominently than Islam instead especially for cultures where religion and culture are indistinguishable. Culture-worship is at its peak so I need improve my Quranic knowledge.

You don't understand. In the old days the jews and christian women were righteous religious people who didnt drink fornicate or basically become low lives. In the old days muslims only married chaste women of the book. A low stock these days. That's why muslim men are not recommended to marry non muslims. Best stick to muslims and save that headache

TooMacaan

VIP
There is no trinity. It's a lie. Like moses said to israel. Our lord is one. There is only God. God has no need for sons or daughters. God is above such nonsense. You have humiliated God to bring him down to human level. Eating drinking sleeping going to toilet and being circumsiced. Then apparently murdered. There is a reason why so many christians leave their faith over the stupidity of trinity where 1+1+1=1.

The idea that God would sacrifice his only 'son' jesus on a cross to get rid of some mysterious sin that befell the human race as the result of adam eating from the forbidden fruit has to be one of the most dumbest religious doctrines ever.
Trinity and one God doesn't have to be mutually exclusive and God(as well as some of his works) are beyond human comprehension*:snoop:. As I said though, I'm not getting into religious debate with you. You are the type of person who refers to people as "low stock" and their faith as "dumbest" completely unprovoked :icon lol::icon lol:. Our conversation ends here, good day.

Trinity and one God doesn't have to be mutually exclusive and God(as well as some of his works) are beyond human comprehension*:snoop:. As I said though, I'm not getting into religious debate with you. You are the type of person who refers to people as "low stock" and their faith as "dumbest" completely unprovoked :icon lol::icon lol:. Our conversation ends here, good day.

The concept of the orginal sin and redemption by the blood of jesus is dumb. Think about it. I am not responsible for what Adam or eve did on that day. And god is not unjust to make me or jesus pay for it. Good day

PS i describe some somalis as low stock as well. Never mind jews or christians or muslims for that matter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending